Glassmanoak's contest #49 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

nezgode-pustinja.gif

Morning TreeFam. I lived thru yesterday... Actually if you are reading this... guess you did too. A little sore and stiff but will work it out.Have a feeling I will end up in more stuff today that I don't want to be in and tomorrow is another long day at the hospital with mom having testing.

They found hubby's lost luggage and it should be delivered today. Was almost midnight before they called last night. I was getting a bit concerned as it had all of his climbing gear in there.

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
7/23 #1

Morning everyone! Tried to get up earlier today! I hate sleeping in! Need to move my .... today! Going to try to organize happenings around the house... make a chore chart for the kiddos, a scheduled eat chart (my kids are alllllll the time asking for snacks then they don't eat thier real food!). Need to get my son's birth cert so he can start school which is $15. So little money so many things I wanna do with it! Lol have a super fantastic day everyone! :)

scxoscl2g6mmatrs7dey.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
1. Good morning Tree Peeps! Stressing out right now...just found out last night my parents are coming to town this weekend and now my son wants his wedding to be this Saturday while they are here...so now I'm having to arrange a quickie wedding and reception and I'll have to cut my semi-vacation short because they'll be coming on Friday...I'm about ready to pull my hair out! :glare:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Good evening Gremlin and good to see you again Monica... mistya!!!

Playing with coffee extracts. My kitchen has been turned into a laboratory so I guess will have to fix supper on the grill :D

angel... moved my wedding up because they kept adding people to the guest list and had it over 400 so we got the license, found a minister and called everyone on the phone and said if ya wanna come... bring a covered dish. One of the guests was an organist and a couple were professional photogs. So many, even 35 yrs later tell us that was the nicest wedding they ever attended.

Last edited:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY

Good evening Gremlin and good to see you again Monica... mistya!!!

Playing with coffee extracts. My kitchen has been turned into a laboratory so I guess will have to fix supper on the grill :D

angel... moved my wedding up because they kept adding people to the guess list and had it over 400 so we got the license, found a minister and called everyone on the phone and said if ya wanna come... bring a covered dish. One of the guests was an organist and a couple were professional photogs. So many, even 35 yrs later tell us that was the nicest wedding they ever attended.

Joan,
Want to hear about the extracts when you get done experimenting. Oh, BTW, thanks for the cotton. I went and got a box from Sally's.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well not too much activity in here since yesterday....I ended up being out most of the day....it was cool so I ran around and got most of what I have been sitting here for the past 2 weeks thinking I should go out & get.....yesterday just seemed like the day to do it...so I did....I have been finding that I order so much online that there isn't much I need to go & get anymore...it seems to be working for me at this time....when I went to Radio shack(2 stores) I found that they didn't have what I needed(go figure)...I guess they want you to order online...so that's what I am going to do from now on....
July 11 2014 sunset & trees (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread