GLV 3 Super mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bydus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
UK
Looks amazing, I haven't ordered any GLV yet but Im really in for Mini or super mini, I guess I will wait for version 3 :) Couple questions. If I connect the GLV to the attachment does the attachment have a separate battery or USB passthrough or does it feed from battery inside of GLV itself? Will the design of GLV be changed/have any differences from current V2 version? I really want GLV mini now and if i order is it going to be compatible with v3? Sorry for many questions but im really hyped about this. Thanks!

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's in the pipeline. Should appear as a sales option on the Web site site when it's released.

Remember though, it's not as simple as just ordering a sidecar; your head-cap will need to be modified so returning it for a rebuild will be part of the process.

Thanks for the info Scott :)

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Would it be possible to order the SM and have it modified for the sidecar before shipping and then order the sidecar in the future as finances permit? I really want one of these and buying on the "installment" (pun intended) plan would be perfect for me. I'd be able to enjoy the SM while saving up for the sidecar.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Since the Super Minis were the first GLVs built with the redesigned head-cap (adjustable hex pin) from the first pre-order forward, it's a logical assumption that it would work as-is with a GLV-3 sidecar if the hex pin and orange ball were removed.

I have no inside knowledge, just guessing based on the similarities between the head-cap design on my Super Mini and 5v GLV-3.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Since the Super Minis were the first GLVs built with the redesigned head-cap (adjustable hex pin) from the first pre-order forward, it's a logical assumption that it would work as-is with a GLV-3 sidecar if the hex pin and orange ball were removed.

I have no inside knowledge, just guessing based on the similarities between the head-cap design on my Super Mini and 5v GLV-3.

That just reminded me, I was part of the 1st pre-order for the SM and my head cap did not come with the hex adjustment..

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I just joined up on the ECF so I could join in the fun that is the anticipation of all that is the GLV-2 Super Mini too. I'm order #1290 and while awaiting news of this fine addition to my very meagre collection, this was to be my first mod but I couldn't wait and ordered a few others to tide me over, I find that there is to be a GLV3 for this model as well, Yippie! Where do I sign up for the wait list? Who do I bribe? What can I do to get on everyone's good side so I too can await this fine attachment for my new Super Mini someday in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread