The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GLV2 not firing correctly

Discussion in 'GreatLakesVapor' started by holly6237, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. holly6237

holly6237 Full Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Maybe somebody can offer me some advice here. Just today (of course when I'm out and about LOL) my GLV2 started misfiring.

So, here is what I did. I tried new, fully charged batteries. I tried a new cartomizer. I tried a different kind of cartomizer. I tried taking off the extender I use. Then, I tried adjusting the pin (I think I did it right, followed the directions on the website). Now this seemed to make a difference for awhile, but then suddenly it stopped working again. It will stop firing and then I will adjust the pin one way or the other and it will work again. Of course, I guess it would be the button. It's misfiring about every 5th time I hit the button.

Is there something different I need to do to get a permanent fix here or do I need to have this little guy sent in for some professional help? I would really prefer not to have to send it in, I waited a long time to get this and I've only had it a couple of weeks, so I would like to try to fix it myself...if possible.

Any ideas?

2. jaybird

jaybird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    MI USA
    Im in the shop all day today give me a call. lets get you fixed up.

3. holly6237

holly6237 Full Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Sounds good. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.