Go-Go Specific: Thread for All things Go Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunker Boy

Apr 8, 2011
Omaha
Regarding the flaky button issue, there has also been advice posted here to run the battery ALL THE WAY DOWN before recharging. I recently did this on one of my batts and so far, so good.

Here's an issue I'm having. I like getting a massive hit and am finding some inconsistency with my Go-gos. I realize there are many variables here, e.g., PG vs. VG juice, nicotine content in the juice, how much juice is in the carto, how clean the carto is, how long/hard one draws, how frequently one draws, maybe even how much charge is left in the battery (not sure about this one).

I still get lots of vapor, but the TH is frequently weak. Right now, I'm using 100% PG tobacco flavors, 24mg, in regular cartos. I have some LR cartos I'm ready to test, and also have some 36mg juice and whistle tips coming from wordup that I'm eager to try. Suggestions anyone? Thanks!

Bunker Boy

Apr 8, 2011
Omaha
I'm not sure how you're vaping it, Bunker Boy, but I've found that if I take a *very* slow, gentle draw, I get better TH and more vapor. Apparently, its easy to out draw its ability to vaporize the juice properly, and a long slow draw seems to help. Just a thought.

Thanks, ancient one! That makes sense and it does seem to make a difference, although further experimentation will be needed. :)

BTW, just got my wordup shipment and stuck a couple whistle tips in some cartos. Very nice improvement IMHO.

scootertramp

Moved On
Feb 22, 2011
virginia
Havent read through the entire thread so I dont know if this issue has been addressed. I've had my Go-Go for a few days. All of the sudden, the buttons on BOTH batteries are not engaging when pressed at normal pressure. It should fire up the carto once the button "clicks". Well, not anymore. I have to literally push down very hard, and sometimes even roll my finger over the button because it will only catch in certain areas. Anyone else?

-VP

Hi Pete, how's tricks?Hope all is well. Below my signature is the link to the guide book. That way you don't have to try to find the info and maybe get some wrong info along the way. The device truly is as simple as the old nation says it is. So just kick back and enjoy! Take care, I'm out of here! Literally I can't take it any more! A disposable device that costs so much to make, yet there are some that feel like they purchase a bmw and want the salesman to be there with a rental car if it doesn't perform to the way they think it should. So then there is the tinkering and fiddling with and low and behold it's broken...lol...there is a very low percentage of actual bad things compared to the first pv's the hit the market. I think this is a keeper! I'll p/m u with my real contact info...as I am deleting this page today. peace out!!!

Sandfury

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Maricopa, AZ
Carto Filler Help.

Ok, today I decided to clean 3 carts that I have used up. 2 took a bath and then got spun dry, refilled with no issues and that was that.
1 cart was getting a full treatment. Took filler out to find 2 seperate fillers, one that looks like a filter(Filler #1) and one that looks and feels almost like a paper towel (Filler #2)

Upon trying to reinsert the fillers I am having a massively hard time getting the middle filler to get on there, It keeps getting scrunched up. I have attempted to use a qtip to assist in this, sadly that did not help. I can get filler #1 in there with no problems.
I also attempted to just use filler #1 but when I filled it with juice it just kept leaking out the battery connector then flooded the atomizer when I tried to use it.

Anyone have any ideas or have I just destroyed a perfectly good cart?
Thanks

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Carto Filler Help.

Upon trying to reinsert the fillers I am having a massively hard time getting the middle filler to get on there, It keeps getting scrunched up. I have attempted to use a qtip to assist in this, sadly that did not help. I can get filler #1 in there with no problems...

FWIW, I found if I wind first the #2, then the #1 *tightly* around a coffee stirrer, the two seem to slide down over the "tube" quite nicely. Almost anything the size of the tube or slightly larger will work.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
FWIW, I found if I wind first the #2, then the #1 *tightly* around a coffee stirrer, the two seem to slide down over the "tube" quite nicely. Almost anything the size of the tube or slightly larger will work.

Yes this works well for me too. I had to cut a couple of slits in the bottom of the straw to allow it to reach the bottom of the carto. It seems the center tube is somewhat thicker at the base.

Rainbowz

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Oregon, USA
Hi everyone! I haven't been able to get here in a couple of days, it took me awhile to catch up!

So I have procured some 3 and 4 ml luer lock syringes, however, I still have not come up with a blunt tip needle for them...I would really like to start filling my go-carts with a syringe. I'm laying it out there and wondering if any of you kind folks would have one extra needle you could send me? I really don't want to pay 5 dollars shipping for something that could be sent with one postage stamp...? Purdy Please? :)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Yes this works well for me too. I had to cut a couple of slits in the bottom of the straw to allow it to reach the bottom of the carto. It seems the center tube is somewhat thicker at the base.

I got curious so I ripped one apart a while back :) The center tube is same width, but the factory put a couple slits in *it* so it can press fit to the bottom. Since the bottom is "spread" like that, makes sense to put slits in the straw to allow it to spread too.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hi everyone! I haven't been able to get here in a couple of days, it took me awhile to catch up!

So I have procured some 3 and 4 ml luer lock syringes, however, I still have not come up with a blunt tip needle for them...I would really like to start filling my go-carts with a syringe. I'm laying it out there and wondering if any of you kind folks would have one extra needle you could send me? I really don't want to pay 5 dollars shipping for something that could be sent with one postage stamp...? Purdy Please? :)

If I had one I would send it but I don't have an extra. The syringes at wordup come with a blunt tip and are 1.50 with free shipping. They like for you to buy more than one or something else because the shipping cost more than the syringe.
5ml Filler Needle

Last edited:

Rainbowz

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Oregon, USA
If I had one I would send it but I don't have an extra. The syringes at wordup come with a blunt tip and are 1.50 with free shipping. They like for you to buy more than one or something else because the shipping cost more than the syringe.
5ml Filler Needle

Oh! I didn't realize that place had free shipping, cool! I'll see if I see anything else I want to buy....Thanks so much!

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I received my 801 Drip tips today from Cignot. WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! What A Pleasure!!!!!!!!! These things fit my Go Go Like A Glove!!! I am hooked on the drip tip added to the Go Go, Great draw for me, and a perfect feel too :D

Many Many Many Many Thanks to txtumbleweed for the advice on this little accessory :D

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Oh I can't wait . .I ordered a couple too!!

I received my 801 Drip tips today from Cignot. WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! What A Pleasure!!!!!!!!! These things fit my Go Go Like A Glove!!! I am hooked on the drip tip added to the Go Go, Great draw for me, and a perfect feel too :D

Many Many Many Many Thanks to txtumbleweed for the advice on this little accessory :D

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

They wern't 801 drip tips that I suggested. It was the ego mega cone drip tips, type A I believe. The mega cylinder drip tips are too big. The 801 drip tips are too small. The 801 cartridge whistle tips work but not the drip tips. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread