Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Having more troubles this morning than I did yesterday -- can't use the search, it says my "token has expired"; yesterdays PMs are still popping up as having been unread and new (they aren't); there's a new PM that pops-up and when I click to open it in another window, it takes me to my in box and it is not there.

Just sharing so you know that some of the issues are still around... :)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
If you continue to experience issues please try bypassing your browser cache, it should resolve all the issues left

Wikipedia:Bypass your cache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Short:

IE / Firefox / Chrome: Hold Ctrl and hit F5

Tried that with IE -- still a no go. Getting this when attempting searches and attempting to delete PMs:

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

E-Cigarette Forum

Also still having issues with PM notifications popping up on old, read PMs -- and not receiving new ones. Will try again via Firefox and see what happens.

Thanks.

ETA: It must be an IE thing, ECF via Firefox is working without any problems. I'm using IE 9 if that helps...

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Pokeygizmo could you try logging out in IE and logging back in?

OK, that made things REALLY fritzy -- at first I got this:
An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Then I got the 502 error. Then I couldn't get anything to happen at all - the screen went dim (gray tones) then it just kinda sat there. Went to Firefox and got the 502 error. Finally got back here on IE...whewww! Still have the old PMs popping up as new, no new PMs, etc. etc. etc.

Is it just me??? :)

No wait a second...I am back here via Firefox. I'll go try IE again and see. (I am so confused, lol)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
OK, all seems to be well for now. I went through all the steps again and when I got to the part where the error message said to hit your back button and reload, I did just that and things cleared up like magic this time. Must have been holding my tongue just so, lol...thanks again for all of your help!

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
OK, all seems to be well for now. I went through all the steps again and when I got to the part where the error message said to hit your back button and reload, I did just that and things cleared up like magic this time. Must have been holding my tongue just so, lol...thanks again for all of your help!

Our coders have been doing quite a bit of tweaking in the background over the last few days, fixing some issues, and getting the ECF ready for the new version of vB, as well as setting up for when we add the two new servers. Plan on a few little hiccups until then, but it looks like they've got most of the issues under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread