God Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudchased

Mar 5, 2015
bellinghan
So gothe my self a god mod the other day and didn't realize till I went to put my authentic plume veil on there that the god mod can't fire below .5 ohms, as only using sub ohm vamping before I need a little help with my coils.

I use dual coils and know that it cuts my resistance in half but could some 1 point me in the right direction I currently have 24 gage and 28 gage Kanthal and am not a noob vapor

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Sorry for such a late entry but get a Kuro Coil Master coil jig an ohm reader and an ohms law calculator and as it has been said before steam engine has a lot of valuable tools. My buddy has the 260 SMY and everything has to be .30 and above the way to achieve your proper ohms is by the number of wraps and how large the inner diameter of the coil. Each gauge of wire has a set ohm per foot of material learn what the ohm per foot of the gauge you intend to use then figure out how much material you need to use per coil to keep the .50 minimum of your mod. For example 24 gauge Kanthal is 2.07 ohms per foot so a 6 inch piece should give you 1.35 ohms and split that in half again and it would give you .5175 ohms. Build your coils with 2.5 or 3mm inner diameter bit approximately 13 wraps each and it should give you .55 ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread