Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
I recently ordered from AltCig.com. Received it in less than a week. I ordered the Snickerdoodle and Churro. The Snickerdoodle is not as strong as Ms. T's Snickerdoodle so I was a little disappointed. However, the Churro has that cinnamon kick that I enjoy. I think I got it on Monday and it is almost gone (15mL). Gonna order some more tonight since they are having a Veteran's Day special. Something like, buy $30, get a 30mL or two 15mL's free.

I thought about trying their Red Hots juice....says it has lots of flavor!

I am also ordering the DIY to make the Snickerdoodle 2 that everyone if raving about. Hope I can figure out how to put it all together :)

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recently ordered from AltCig.com. Received it in less than a week. I ordered the Snickerdoodle and Churro. The Snickerdoodle is not as strong as Ms. T's Snickerdoodle so I was a little disappointed. However, the Churro has that cinnamon kick that I enjoy. I think I got it on Monday and it is almost gone (15mL). Gonna order some more tonight since they are having a Veteran's Day special. Something like, buy $30, get a 30mL or two 15mL's free.

I thought about trying their Red Hots juice....says it has lots of flavor!

I am also ordering the DIY to make the Snickerdoodle 2 that everyone if raving about. Hope I can figure out how to put it all together :)

Their snickerdoodle gets stronger if you let it steep, though it is not ever going to taste exactly like Ms Ts. Their Cinnamon Danish Swirl is also really good, and unlike Ms Ts it won't melt any plastic tanks or clearos. They have sales all the time and will notify you if you subscribe to that. =)

Donya

Nov 8, 2013
Lizella, GA, USA
Oh also.....I read that Nicoticket Custards Last Stand is a good alternative but it is a 50/50 ratio and I have to have the lower PG levels because I have an issue with my mouth when I vape higher PG. I tried VapeDudes standard which is 50/50 and did not fair well with that ratio. I know Ms. T's didn't reveal her ratio but I know it was higher VG and I seemed to do ok with it. I generally vape 70VG/30PG or 80VG/20PG. So I have to have a vendor that allows customs or that has an option to order other ratios.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Oh also.....I read that Nicoticket Custards Last Stand is a good alternative but it is a 50/50 ratio and I have to have the lower PG levels because I have an issue with my mouth when I vape higher PG. I tried VapeDudes standard which is 50/50 and did not fair well with that ratio. I know Ms. T's didn't reveal her ratio but I know it was higher VG and I seemed to do ok with it. I generally vape 70VG/30PG or 80VG/20PG. So I have to have a vendor that allows customs or that has an option to order other ratios.

Send a PM to kent brooks, maybe he can do a custom blend for you.

-Lord

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
How about this one? Vanilla Dream - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

kelaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Nebraska
I got Carmel Cappuccino and Vanilla Love from Altcig and they are awesome!! I used to vape Ms Ts French vanilla cappuccino and have been trying to find something like it. While each one of these was fantastic by itself , I mixed them together and I'm in love! Not to mention their customer service is outstanding! I received a personalized note and a free 10ml sample with my order! Very impressive... And I highly recommend them to anyone! :)

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got Carmel Cappuccino and Vanilla Love from Altcig and they are awesome!! I used to vape Ms Ts French vanilla cappuccino and have been trying to find something like it. While each one of these was fantastic by itself , I mixed them together and I'm in love! Not to mention their customer service is outstanding! I received a personalized note and a free 10ml sample with my order! Very impressive... And I highly recommend them to anyone! :)

They are super good to their customers, and I've never ever had anything not ship within a day. I love their Churro, they always send samples and have sales frequently.

kelaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Nebraska
Just ordered from nicoticket and altcig, hope they are good. The juices from sweet vapes, aside from the snickerdoodle, weren't very good...

I have recently ordered from both of those places. I thought the juices were awesome and the customer service was outstanding! What did you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread