• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good Apv in P.I. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
If you own a Provari Mini, take a look at the Sioux by ChiefVapers. Silver plated pins and part of the body can be used as an 18650 extension cap for the Mini. Others you could take a look into are the Fuse Hybrid Dripper by Underdog Customz, Summit mod, N-Zonic 4 by Madz Modz and Cronus by Vapehead Origins. Quite a few new PV's on the market now and in the very near future. My friends over at Team Hotwire have the Pistola out now and are near production on their new release. I was able to test the prototype, and that thing hits HARD. Silver pins and telescopic, will post the pics as soon as I get the go signal that production has started. Whatever your choice, I'm sure you will be happy with your pick up, there are some great Pinoy Mods out right now.

shad0wxb0i

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
San Francisco, California
If you own a Provari Mini, take a look at the Sioux by ChiefVapers. Silver plated pins and part of the body can be used as an 18650 extension cap for the Mini. Others you could take a look into are the Fuse Hybrid Dripper by Underdog Customz, Summit mod, N-Zonic 4 by Madz Modz and Cronus by Vapehead Origins. Quite a few new PV's on the market now and in the very near future. My friends over at Team Hotwire have the Pistola out now and are near production on their new release. I was able to test the prototype, and that thing hits HARD. Silver pins and telescopic, will post the pics as soon as I get the go signal that production has started. Whatever your choice, I'm sure you will be happy with your pick up, there are some great Pinoy Mods out right now.

Everytime I go Chief Vapers I always ask about the Souix mod. They keep saying next week, next week. I want to see that thing in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread