Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
+1 on the ciscos - both the regular 510 LR (I use 1.8 ohm) and the hh357 (I use the 2.0 ohm). Of the two, the hh357 has the easiest draw while remaining a vapor cannon.

My real fondness for cisco 510 attys lies in the fact that they ship without primer. No need to clean them before using them. The hh357 did come with some sort of primer but it must have been some fresh straight pg as there was no bad taste.

I found the hh357 a bit finicky to feed on my REO. It's easy to flood - and even the slightest overfeed makes it very 'spitty'.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Cisco and HH357 are great. You guys should try Ikenvape io6 atti too. I really love it and draw is easy!

I would give the I06 a try as I have heard a lot of positive feedback on them, but I have never seen the LR 1.5 in stock..... They only seem to stock the 2.5 and 3.5ohm.... I don't have a HV set-up.....

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I use either Cisco or IKV 1.8 ohm 901s with a stealth adapter from avid vapor on my Reo mini and I really like them. I tried a couple i06s and I really liked the way they vaped but, they didn't hold up compared to the 901s. The other problem was that when I dropped the Reo (I'm clumsy), the drip tip broke pretty easily.

The thing is whether that stealth adapter will work depends on the mod. If the tube protrudes up into the atomizer, it probably won't. The Reo is flush.

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Not so nordoe. The AMG Hybrid Bottom Feeding Atty is not made just for the Vmod. It was made for feeders--but is best with one's with some kind of drip well. ( It now has a little o'ring type addition which makes it pretty darn impossible to screw down too tightly.)

The Universal (gold band) can be used an any mod. It has been revised a bit and has a lighter draw than the first version.

The only atty's I don't use on a feeder is the "dripping only" atty's. I tend to have different atty's on different mods as part of my daily rotation. I have an assortment of drip tips too!

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Hi Karla,
I have only tried 2 of them and not sure if I like them yet, but here is the link.

AMG Hybrid Bottom Feeder (2-pack)

oops, that one is only for the Vmod, they have a universal one with 510 threading now, here it is

AMG Hybrid Universal (2-pack)
Thanks just bought a Journeyman will these work with that? It's a 5v journeyman should I get the 2 or 2.5 ohm? How are these different from the
HH .357. The description reads the same do they vape the same? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread