Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
bump-
I got some 1.8 Cisco 510's for my Luicy Juicy, and was sorely disappointed.. it was either flooded or dry hitting (70/30 juice). I absolutely could not get these things to run right...
am i doing something wrong????

There are a couple of ways to go about squonking. Both are right. one requires more practice than the other. --- I don't have a lucy juicy, so I'll describe it as if were a REO and maybe your device is similar enough to translate to being useful for it.

Blind squonking: Squeezing the bottle while taking a no-fire drag. Squeeze the bottle a little and take a few sharp drags while not firing up the mod. You'll get a little bit of "slurpy" feedback... not "gurgely", but "slurpy". The only way to tell the difference without being able to stand right in front of you and show you is practice on your part. You'll soon discover the difference between 'gurgely' and 'slurpy' because 'gurgely' means flooded.

See-n-Squonk: With the device away from your mouth, give the bottle a squeeze until you see just a little bit of juice get to the catch cup. Then take a few sharp drags to suck it up in to the atty. Then fire the mod and vape.

It takes a little practice to get it right every time, but you'll figure it out quickly.

Hoe that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread