Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
The simplest atty to start with is a 510. Empire mods sells a very good 510 for $5.99 that tastes good, breaks in quickly and lasts relatively long. The Avidvaper Cisco spec 510's may be a hair better than the Empires, but cost more. Other good dripping atties include Ikenvape, Ahlusion and Vapage. Invariably someone will suggest the HH.357, which does have fantastic flavor and vapor, and lasts longer than any other if properly used and maintained. But that atty takes careful breaking in, and doesn't perform best till it's broken in, so may not be advisable for a beginner. And it costs $22. Joye atties have to be cleaned before using, are leaky, and in my opinion do not have the flavor of the others I've listed above. There are, of course, many others.

306 and 901 atties have advantages and disadvantages, but I would save those for later -- after you get familiar with dripping on 510's.

If I were suggesting a starter setup, I'd get two Empire 1.8ohm 510's and a couple delrin driptips ($2.49 each). I like the flavor on dripping atties like these much better than that of the rebuildables.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
What's the difference between the HH .357 Cisco Spec, the Aero Birdgeless Cisco Spec, and the regular Cisco spec? I wanted to get some Aero's before but they were out of stock so I ended up getting some Vapage AMG Hybrid atomizers that were pretty good, but I think I may have screwed them up a little bit with the dry burning. They don't vape as well anymore. I'm really curious about the Cisco attys but if they aren't much better than the Empire mods ones then I guess I'll buy from there instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread