good 'cheap' eliquid companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
If I did get into DIY, I would still get the premixed base stuff (PV/VG/Nic already mixed)... maybe that kinda defeats the purpose, Idk, but that would be the only way I'd do it. I have a heart condition and a PG sensitivity, on top of the broken spine, if I got the nic or PG wrong, it could be bad... if my 'attacks' become for frequent, it could eventually kill me, and having a heart rate of 249 for nearly an hour before the hospital finally got it down, well it isn't good, it's scary and it HURTS! I don't wanna risk getting it wrong.
I'm MESSED UP, I have a lot of issues, I'm not a 'normal' person that can take risks like that, so yes, I'm hesitant!

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I'm not trying to freak out on anyone, it just seems like there's a lot of 'DIY or bust' when I asked for some good inexpensive premade juice lol... I'm just confused as to why it turned into that. It's not about my anxiety, it's about my health! I think it's a choice, DIY or don't and no one needs to feel pressured to go one way or the other. I wish I could just delete this whole thread.

Reactions: smacuser

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
My go to shop for pre-made juices has always been EC Blend Flavors
They have a huge selection of flavors to try and batch to batch consistency is right on.
For DIY Wizard Labs has a nice selection and basically everything you need.
Thank you! I forgot about both of those places! I used to go to wizard labs when I first looked into DIY and I looked in the ec blends when I first started vaping... they've both been around a while.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I'm not trying to freak out on anyone, it just seems like there's a lot of 'DIY or bust' when I asked for some good inexpensive premade juice lol... I'm just confused as to why it turned into that. It's not about my anxiety, it's about my health! I think it's a choice, DIY or don't and no one needs to feel pressured to go one way or the other. I wish I could just delete this whole thread.

Because you mentioned in this thread that DIY is something you have thought about and want to maybe try at some point but are hesitant. That is why i responded about it. You brought it up so I responded.

Honestly I don't know your health issues. You have a dog and kids to take care of so I assume you are able to do things...like take care of your house, take care of your kids, take care of your dog...so compared to that making juice is simple. You can stand up making it. Hell cooking dinner is often more involved than making ejuice.

Anyways...That is the only reason I even brought it up.

Last edited:

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Because you mentioned in this thread that DIY is something you have thought about and want to maybe try at some point but are hesitant. That is why i responded about it. You brought it up so I responded.

Honestly I don't know your health issues. You have a dog and kids to take care of so I assume you are able to do things...like take care of your house, take care of your kids, take care of your dog...so compared to that making juice is simple. You can't stand up making it. Hell cooking dinner is often more involved than making ejuice.

Anyways...That is the only reason I even brought it up.

That response right there is exactly what pisses me off! I said I had my reasons for not wanting to do DIY right now and instead of respecting that, I get a snarky comment about 'raising my anxiety levels' or "well you must do this this and this, so you could DIY!" You're right about one thing, you know NOTHING about my health issues or what I can or can't do!

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
That response right there is exactly what pisses me off! I said I had my reasons for not wanting to do DIY right now and instead of respecting that, I get a snarky comment about 'raising my anxiety levels' or "well you must do this this and this, so you could DIY!" You're right about one thing, you know NOTHING about my health issues or what I can or can't do!

Take it however you want. I wasn't trying to tick you off. I was only responding to comments you had already made in the thread. It was not my intention to upset you. So I am sorry. Let me try and explain myself:

You wrote:

"I have thought about getting a 'base' (pg/vg/nic mix) and adding flavorings myself, but have no clue where to start there either!"

"I do love creating my own mixes, and I seem to be pretty good at figuring out what flavors mix well together (for myself anyway). I think the only thing that really turned me away from DIY was trying to get into when I did. I was still very new to vaping (about 4 years ago) and I really didn't want to mess with nicotine, I have 3 kids and at the time they were a little young, and I just didn't want it in my house (I was paranoid for sure)... but I have just started kinda looking into some options now bc I think I could get away with not using much if any nic (I vape 0-3mg depending on what I have available lol) and there are a lot of places now that seem to have the mixes already put together, so that all I really would need to do is add flavorings. I definitely think it'd be a lot easier for me now. I'm sensitive to PG, so I wouldn't need much of that, I don't use much nic, so that's not an issue... I guess I just haven't really thought much about it lately, but it would be a much better option!"

"To be honest, I keep saying I'm going to get into DIY, or at least put more effort into at least trying to get into it, but with my health and life, there's always crap popping up and I get derailed. I know its something I want to try, I just need to DO it! I think I'm just scared, which may sound weird, but with my health, sometimes I can't get out of bed, so committing to this new 'thing' seems impossible and I give up."

" I'll figure it out and get into it when I feel confident enough. I do like the idea of finding someone who DIYs and getting a crash course lol."

Because of the responses above it sounded to me like you wanted to get into DIY but due to health reasons you were hesitant. You brought up DIY multiple times. Also you seemed nervous about screwing it up. I was only trying to explain that it is much easier than you think. It is not like you didn't say DIY is something you want to try. You brought it up and admitted it was. I thought I was helping you but then you said the below:

"If I did get into DIY, I would still get the premixed base stuff (PV/VG/Nic already mixed)... maybe that kinda defeats the purpose, Idk, but that would be the only way I'd do it. I have a heart condition and a PG sensitivity, on top of the broken spine, if I got the nic or PG wrong, it could be bad... if my 'attacks' become for frequent, it could eventually kill me, and having a heart rate of 249 for nearly an hour before the hospital finally got it down, well it isn't good, it's scary and it HURTS! I don't wanna risk getting it wrong.
I'm MESSED UP, I have a lot of issues, I'm not a 'normal' person that can take risks like that, so yes, I'm hesitant!"

This made me realize that you might have anxiety over the idea of doing this due to your health reasons so I thought to myself, well heck...this might not be a good idea for her so maybe premade is the best way to go.

But my following post I tried to explain why I had thought if you have a family to take care of and a dog and home...I had figured DIY would not be that big of an issue.

I was obviously wrong. I won't try to help any further. I am sorry for upsetting you. I think I was getting mixed signals from you so I'm out. I tried and failed. :)

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Nobody has mentioned Vape Wild.

I tried this juice when it first came out and what I picked was mostly good. There were a couple of flavors that didn't go over, but some others were really great.

They do need a little steeping, though.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Mixing premades can be either fun or disgusting. Ive had a few happy accidents and a few train wrecks. Same with straight up dyi. Diy trainwrecks are especially memorable for some reason. There should be a trainwreck thread in the diy forum where we can all share our failures and have a laugh or two about it.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    I've seen that with some of their reviews, that's really crazy it's so inconsistent! For a company that's been around so long, you'd expect more.
    All my juice for the past 3 years has been from Ohm's Vapes.

THREE YEARS AGO the most consistent thing about Mt. Baker's was their inconsistency.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Arch

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2014
    United States
    casaa.org
    You can get "premium" juice from the following sites at wholesale cost. It's very useful if you find yourself enjoying those $24.99/60ML juices but hate the cost. Since the cost drops to about $11/60ML with those same juices, it makes it a bit easier to justify your spendings. Make sure you check Google for coupon codes for them as well, they occasionally have a 10-15% code running that makes it even cheaper.

eJuice Direct | Premium eJuice Buyers Club
    Wholesale E Liquids - Wholesale E Juice - E Cig & Vapor Products | Ejuice Connect

Beyond that, I personally use B-X Vapor and Freeman Vapes fairly often.

B-X Vapor currently has a 33% off coupon "MAY33" and sometimes go as high as 48% off. They also include extra juice in your order at random quantities. I've never gotten under 30ML of each flavor added to my order when I pick up 120ML bottles. On top of all of that, they offer juice in a bargain bin which is just oversupply that has aged past their standard of fresh. Cuts the price in half and tastes the exact same since it's only 1-3 month old juice.

Freeman Vapes is currently running a 2x 120ML for $24.99 deal which is pretty nice. Everything I've tried from them has been great in both sub-ohm tanks, and RDAs.

B-X Vapor
    Freeman Vape Juice USA Made 120ml E-Juice Premium Cheap

I generally buy juice priced in the middle of the competition. People selling juice at almost $0.50 per ml is criminal, and people selling 120ml's for 5 bucks generally leads to low quality peppery nicotine. Middle of the pack seems to rarely go wrong.

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 29, 2012
    The burbies of Cleveland
    I don't DIY at all. Too lazy! But I have been vaping for +6 years and here are my favorite 'cheap" e-liquid vendors:

ECBlends - tons of flavors to choose from. Dragons Milk with a shot of Almond is my favorite - oh, and Dragon's Nectar! Both really good, light colored juice that doesn't gunk my coils. I have a ton of favorites with ECBlends, but those are my top two.

Mad Town Vapor - the Zingers, Apple What and Lemon Meringue Pie are to die for! Free 15 ml bottle of anything you want available with an order.

Breazy - my favorite pre-mixed e-juice site. Excellent sales!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread