good 'cheap' eliquid companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
You can get "premium" juice from the following sites at wholesale cost. It's very useful if you find yourself enjoying those $24.99/60ML juices but hate the cost. Since the cost drops to about $11/60ML with those same juices, it makes it a bit easier to justify your spendings. Make sure you check Google for coupon codes for them as well, they occasionally have a 10-15% code running that makes it even cheaper.

eJuice Direct | Premium eJuice Buyers Club
Wholesale E Liquids - Wholesale E Juice - E Cig & Vapor Products | Ejuice Connect

Beyond that, I personally use B-X Vapor and Freeman Vapes fairly often.

B-X Vapor currently has a 33% off coupon "MAY33" and sometimes go as high as 48% off. They also include extra juice in your order at random quantities. I've never gotten under 30ML of each flavor added to my order when I pick up 120ML bottles. On top of all of that, they offer juice in a bargain bin which is just oversupply that has aged past their standard of fresh. Cuts the price in half and tastes the exact same since it's only 1-3 month old juice.

Freeman Vapes is currently running a 2x 120ML for $24.99 deal which is pretty nice. Everything I've tried from them has been great in both sub-ohm tanks, and RDAs.

B-X Vapor
Freeman Vape Juice USA Made 120ml E-Juice Premium Cheap

I generally buy juice priced in the middle of the competition. People selling juice at almost $0.50 per ml is criminal, and people selling 120ml's for 5 bucks generally leads to low quality peppery nicotine. Middle of the pack seems to rarely go wrong.
How do eJuice Direct prices compare with those of eJuice Connect? I hate having to register (E Juice Direct) just to see prices.

Reactions: stols001

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
How do eJuice Direct prices compare with those of eJuice Connect? I hate having to register (E Juice Direct) just to see prices.

It's pretty much the same thing, only each site has slightly differing availability and vendor options. Some juices are cheaper on one site, some are cheaper on the other. It's a good tag team to have on hand. One also may have coupon codes running while the other doesn't.

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
I want to find some good basic flavors (caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, ect.) and figure, surely there has to be a good 'cheap' place I can go to get some. I've been going to my local shop and that was all fine, until I started to realize that at certain places online, I can get 'premium' for less that the local stuff! The problem with 'premium' is that finding the basic juices is hard to do, everything is mixed with other stuff. I like mixing my own (premade) flavors together so that I can adjust how much of what I'm getting. I have thought about getting a 'base' (pg/vg/nic mix) and adding flavorings myself, but have no clue where to start there either! I have all my mixed premium stuff, sometimes I just want to add one certain flavor to my tank of either whatever I'm already vaping, or to my favorite custard or cake juice. I like playing around with mixing (as I said, already made) juices, but don't want to go completely DIY.
I want to find some good basic flavors (caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, ect.) and figure, surely there has to be a good 'cheap' place I can go to get some. I've been going to my local shop and that was all fine, until I started to realize that at certain places online, I can get 'premium' for less that the local stuff! The problem with 'premium' is that finding the basic juices is hard to do, everything is mixed with other stuff. I like mixing my own (premade) flavors together so that I can adjust how much of what I'm getting. I have thought about getting a 'base' (pg/vg/nic mix) and adding flavorings myself, but have no clue where to start there either! I have all my mixed premium stuff, sometimes I just want to add one certain flavor to my tank of either whatever I'm already vaping, or to my favorite custard or cake juice. I like playing around with mixing (as I said, already made) juices, but don't want to go completely DIY.
I just read the flavor profile you prefer, definitely mirrors my taste. I did the DIY route but got burned out on the mixing, the bottles, syringes, measuring. started out going to Kriticalmass.com for recipes and looked up a recipe for kings crown"claim your throne". It was one of my favorites, but extremely high priced. Usually I wait for sales on vapetasia killer custard. Then I did exactly what you did by mixing and adding to an existing flavor, it was hit or miss. If you have any certain custards, butterscotch, vanilla creams please post the e-juice. I really get tired of buying juices that don't taste any thing like custard. Good and cheap is harder to find than most people think.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I actually ended up getting this for $50.75 shipped (that's 4 - 120ml bottles), and I really love all the juices I've tried from this line! Surprisingly enough, I don't even need to mix them with anything! I found ecigaretteempire.com and got a great deal for sure (less than $13 each for 120ml).
3758d1eb56195b2e40464cb9a12e6e12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
I actually ended up getting this for $50.75 shipped (that's 4 - 120ml bottles), and I really love all the juices I've tried from this line! Surprisingly enough, I don't even need to mix them with anything! I found ecigaretteempire.com and got a great deal for sure (less than $13 each for 120ml).

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
DIy does take some time to do. The more you mix the easier it gets over time. Favorite recipes become second nature because you know the mix by heart or have a printed recipe in with your DIY supplies.

I agree that buying larger bottles of unflavored makes DIY lots easier to do. You just add the flavors and shake. As someone said, ECX has some really good one shot concentrates that are easy to add to an unflavored nic base.

Last edited:

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
that was the way I went, bought the premixed nic juice and just added flavoring. somewhat more expensive but I didn't have bottles all over the place. I listened to what everyone said about Capella's custard flavoring and how good it was, Imo it is way overrated. Good custard and cream flavors are really hard to find on the $ low end. I used to think the so called "gourmet e-juice" on the market was just hype, some are but not all, there is a certain art to it. I made some decent juice on my own, but the time consumption and trial and error just wasn't worth it anymore, plus I do have herniated disks in my lower back and sitting long periods do me absolutely no good at all. Another reason I stopped making my own.

Raider87

Jul 11, 2014
Mississippi, USA
DIY isn’t for everyone, it takes some time and investment, have to figure out what recipes you like.
But, the beauty of it is, once you find a few great recipes and have your supplies and equipment ready, it’s very freeing to know you can make a big bottle of amazing tasting juice for a few bucks.

As far as cheap commercial juice, that Broke Dick brand has some interesting flavor profiles, and I believe they have deal for 120ml for 11 bucks.
Never tried it myself though.

Reactions: MrsP0721

CatNoir

May 22, 2018
you dont have to mix with 100 mg if thats what your afraid of, I know at pink-mule.com you can get 6 mg base in 1l or smaller then you only need to add to small bottles and add concentrate, that way you avoid having to mix with strong nicotine since you already have a low nic base, hope it helps :)
Also i recommend using 50/50 VG/PG works great in most tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread