Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
doesn"t work terribly well with squonkers either
The X or the non X? I personally find the 22mm pulse to have a single great advantage: its nearly impossible to over squonk. The squonk hole is set in a recess at the very bottom of the deck so the RDA fills with juice from the bottom and when you release the squeeze bottle it sucks the extra juice back into the bottle again

Reactions: stols001

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
O.k. been vaping on it for about half an hour got in mail about hour and a half ago. Cleaned it and built it.
I have a horrizontal coil on one side and a vertical on the other side 0.2 build fused clapton.

The vape is stellar like this I am not joking. Don't ask why I did this I just had the thought go thru my mind and I just went with it. AF wide open and I do believe this will be replacing one of my Dead Rabbits,probably the SS version.
Not sure why it is working so good like this but it is. Even though I can't get it for this sale price I will still get another at regular price. The flavor is actually saturated and crisp,almost mouth wattering.

Will be enjoying it the rest of the night.
IMG_20181105_171401.jpg

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
This is my opinion and only mine.....If ya like it ya like it.....I just happen to very much dislike it
I understand. I even kind of agree about the o rings. They are too large for some reason. The airflow does not adjust wildly well so if the airflow isn’t to your liking there’s no good way to fix it. What I really like about the pulse is the juice suck back feature and the impressive flavor level. I can totally see your point of view though.

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
I understand. I even kind of agree about the o rings. They are too large for some reason. The airflow does not adjust wildly well so if the airflow isn’t to your liking there’s no good way to fix it. What I really like about the pulse is the juice suck back feature and the impressive flavor level. I can totally see your point of view though.
no liquid left on the deck should be a feature of all squonk atties IMHO and nothing new or innovative....the squonk hole should be no higher than the bottom of the deck....if I wanted a well full of liquid I'd drip...the pulse does't even get that right because the squonk hole is higher than the bottom of the well.....all squonkers will suck back the liquid if the liquid is higher than the squonk hole(s)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
no liquid left on the deck should be a feature of all squonk atties IMHO and nothing new or innovative....the squonk hole should be no higher than the bottom of the deck....if I wanted a well full of liquid I'd drip...the pulse does't even get that right because the squonk hole is higher than the bottom of the well.....all squonkers will suck back the liquid if the liquid is higher than the squonk hole(s)
Mine isn’t. It’s frenched into the bottom with two holes and a little roof bit to keep stuff out of the hole.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
the holes are still higher than the bottom of the well at least in the 22
Yeah I just noticed that I always fill the holes completely with cotton though so the effect is the same. At least it was until I got some high pg store bought juice. Now it’s not doing it any more :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread