• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good Eliquid in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been vaping dekang menthol(with extra menthol crystals dissolved in it) more or less exclusively for the past year or so because it's cheap, easy to get(from SEA XD ), and I like it :D

After reading some eliquid reviews last night I decided to branch out a bit and order some samples of the most commonly recommended eliquids but everytime I got to the checkout page I was met with "No shipping to Canada" :(
Was super stoked to try nitelitevapor and ecblendflavor's "create your own" but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

So I was wondering if:
1) Anyone could recommend good flavors from the Canadian vendors
2) Knew of a shipping redirect service in the States that would send my stuff to me in Canada
3) If any Canadian DIY eliquid mixers where making any super awesome flavors that they would be willing
to share(in exchange for $ of course)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
You just happened to pick two of the very few US vendors who won't ship to Canada. I suggest Mom & Pop Vapor Shop (don't forget coupon code ECFROCKS for 15% off), Parkes Vaping, Backwoods Brew (my fave), Virgin Vapor, and Fuzion Vapor just to name a few :) Take a look in the supplier sections of the forum (Canada and US both!)

Madagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
AB, Canada
For a recipe a week you should check out Vape Skool on TVN Darkside77 from the forums here does a web show and he has a recipe a week for DIY. Could win some flavors from Welcome to EZvape Dropper Bottles & Flavouring - Home or some gear from www.CANVAPE.com as a bonus. It will be on Fridays at 6 pm - 8 pm EST.

I think Dark is posting the recipes somewhere as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread