Good Kretek E Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack d

Feb 12, 2014
Washington DC
Hi,
Just started vaping a few weeks ago. I now have a provari and a kanger aero tank. I was a kretek smoker. I'm still looking for a good kretek blend. The clove flavor is not near a kretek. I am now trying a kretek juice from ECF which is not bad. I might need to play around with the PG/VG blend to give it more flavor? I also have on order some Kretek juice from tasty vapor.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
IIRC.....Johnson Creek has a clove that's VERY close to a kretek....haven't tried it myself...
When I was doing analogs I'd "treat" myself to a carton of Djarum 76's a couple of times a year.....straight off the boat from Indonesia....
38mg nic.....UNFILTERED!!!8-o
Until recently I'd been vaping Clove WOW from Vapor4Life.....36mg/ml....Good, but NOT kretek quality, IMO....
Good Luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

jack d

Feb 12, 2014
Washington DC
Sorry it is not ECF it is EC blends. Here is the site https://www.ecblendflavors.com/cart.php search for kretek.
It is a bit weak but I have been mixing it with some tobacco favors to give it more depth. I got the stuff from tasty vapor and it was really nasty. Very dark and burnt flavor. Have been letting it sit for a while. Will try again.

jack d

Feb 12, 2014
Washington DC
I quite like the ARES black kretek. They add eugenol to it which is the ingredient in cloves that gives that numbing effect. I have been vaping the stuff for about 5 days (but with breaks for other flavors) and haven't noticed the mouth numbing effect. Not sure if I care but it is not quite as authentic without numb mouth! In any case, this is the best kretek juice I've tried so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread