Good life vapor opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just got my samples and I'm really diggin the red berry dream!! Gonna reorder a bigger bottle.. I'm curious to know if anyone here that has tried red berry dream, how does it compare to say, mothers milk or unicorn milk or boosted??

Never tried unicorn milk, but have gone through quite a bit of mother's. I find the flavor of red berry dream comparable. It's definitely a keeper for me. Half way through my 100ml bottle, and sure to buy more.

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.

relkma

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
erie, pa, usa
Never tried unicorn milk, but have gone through quite a bit of mother's. I find the flavor of red berry dream comparable. It's definitely a keeper for me. Half way through my 100ml bottle, and sure to buy more.

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.
thanks for the reply! in your opinion, the fact that I like red berry dream - do u think I should still try mothers milk??

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
So my friend came over the other day and she had bottles of DS and ElKamino and we but the bottles next to each other....big difference in color. (Although the pics are hard to see it clearly) and taste. My DS was darker in color and a sweeter taste (missing the cinnamon) and my ElKamino was lighter in color and sweeter missing the deeper notes.

Pic of DS bottles, mine is on the left. Both are 12 mg

View attachment 337782

Bums me out cuz I knew both did not taste the same as orders past. Hoping steeping will help them.

Has one been steeping longer than the other. I had 12mg DS and purchased some new 6mg of it and the 12mg got noticeably darker after some steeping compared to the 6mg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
thanks for the reply! in your opinion, the fact that I like red berry dream - do u think I should still try mothers milk??

I am on the same boat. I tried red berry dream and thought it was good but have not repurchased and wanted to try mother's milk as well. Another 100 ml of DS on the way :D

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Has one been steeping longer than the other. I had 12mg DS and purchased some new 6mg of it and the 12mg got noticeably darker after some steeping compared to the 6mg

No, we got our bottles literally a week apart. The taste is different between the two as well. My ElKamino was also way sweeter and missing the deeper notes. I swear I think my bottles may have been rushed being made because I ordered them right after Chicago Vape Bash and I know they ran out of juice right after that.

ETA-steeping has not helped develop the taste either.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
that's weird, I did not like el kamino at all, still have 30 mils sitting in the drawer.. Have had it for 6+ months, will probably end up giving it away to friends

Maybe it was a bad batch cuz truly, ElKamino is sooooooo good. It's one of my ADVs but this last bottle is a little too light in flavor and border line sweet. It normally isn't like that at all.

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
Maybe it was a bad batch cuz truly, ElKamino is sooooooo good. It's one of my ADVs but this last bottle is a little too light in flavor and border line sweet. It normally isn't like that at all.

Maybe I order a small bottle next time I need more DS and see if it was a bad batch

KIOS3R

Mar 26, 2012
Indonesia
Hi guys, in new fans of GLV but i have problem with how to steep GLV liquid :s i usually vape liquid from other vendor right after i receive it (normally shiping time is about 25-30 days) but for GLV i need to steep it more like 1 - 2 months after i receive it to make the juice taste really good. So how actually you guys steep the GLV juice?

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Hi guys, in new fans of GLV but i have problem with how to steep GLV liquid :s i usually vape liquid from other vendor right after i receive it (normally shiping time is about 25-30 days) but for GLV i need to steep it more like 1 - 2 months after i receive it to make the juice taste really good. So how actually you guys steep the GLV juice?

I haven't needed to steep any of their juices, and being a Deadly Sin fanatic I've gone through quite a bit of it.

Recently got some Panty Dropper and some Breathless Mahoney, neither needed to be steeped in my opinion.

KIOS3R

Mar 26, 2012
Indonesia
oh wow,, maybe i have over-sensitive tongue, i tried Deadly Sin right from the mail (which is 30 days shipping process), it smells good but i cant taste anything,, really different with the "old" DS that my friend order like 4 months ago, i can taste it. it smells almost the same but completely different in flavor. same like El Kamino, the new one taste like kerosene to me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread