Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
AltSmoke Silver Bullet or Omega

Choice of an Xtar or Efest charger, both are quality chargers.

I would avoid the suggested Ultrafire batteries like the plague. I highly recommend the red AW 18650 IMR batteries as the best batteries AltSmoke sells. The AW IMR's are both high drain and safe chemistry batteries.

I recommend the Splash Tank if looking for a cartotank, or the Kanger Protank if looking for a clearotank. Both use glass.

Should you decide to add a Kick with your Silver Bullet, AltSmoke has a battery extension tube which will allow you to use both the Kick and your 18650 batteries. (The Kick requires IMR high drain batteries) Without the extension tube, you would have to drop down to a 18490 size battery.

Silver Bullet and Kick.jpg Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg sbphiniac.jpg silver bullet and 3.5ml DCT tank.jpg

brian.tpa

Sep 13, 2013
Tampa area, FLA
I am of no help with online vendors really. I'm lucky enough to live in an area with a lot of B&M stores and one very good one, Innevape. I'm not sure what they have online but last time I was in their store they mentioned they were going to be adding more to their online inventory. They carry the omega in-store, which is what I plan on purchasing next. If they don't have what you're looking for online, shoot them an email and see if Jeff can put together a kit for you... its worth a shot. Their juices are top notch too. Check them out @ http://innevape.com

I am currently using an iTaste MVP2.0 and love it but if you want to skip that and go mech, I think I like the omega a lot for the price (around $35) . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread