Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
I wanted to try a couple of flavors sent from Iowa Gal and had the "insane" idea to try out those empty 510 cartridges pushed into the back of my desk. Bad, bad, bad idea. I just coughed up half a lung, seared my throat, inflamed my sinuses and cleaned out my tear ducts. Took two teeth brushings with baking soda to get the char out of my mouth.
I am so grateful for the Visions :). because I seem to burn the wooden toothpicks out of everything else.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
My absolutes are on their way. Yay! :banana: And today I ordered more of the Strawberry Shortcake, too. It's my favorite evening vape. I get it in 12 mg and ask Annette to top it off with a little Pillow Dreams. Soooo yummy! (I also ordered a 1/2 oz bottle of Espresso for my sister...poor thing...she knocked over a whole, brand new 1 oz bottle of it!)

I hope y'all are having a good day. It's beautiful here...only in the 60s and clear blue skies. I tried to take pics of my sister's kittens on my average IQ phone and they didn't turn out well, so I'll have to try again another day. :)

Last edited:

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Honestly, almost 4PM on the left coast and no one has said good day? Well,
Good Day, everybody!

This week this is my Friday. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to see if I've been a good boy (diabetically) and then it's off the clock until Monday morning, woo hoo! I don't know if I mentioned it here before, but I'm on the production team for my local WENATCHEE WILD hockey team, and our last 2 games are this Friday and Saturday. I've been on the production team for 4 years now (since the team started) and it's been a wild (no pun intended) ride. I run 3 computers during the games, have been to every home game and haven't seen a complete game yet!

Go Wild!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Well I hope you can enjoy the games this weekend. Good luck at the doctor as well...
I should get my first shipment of the Absolute samples tomorrow and really anxious to try them.
This time of year is busy for me between work and trying to see the kids..but all is good:) Our daughter that graduated in December for teaching got a job she is very excited less than an hour away from us;) We are so happy for her and will be glad to have her closer. She is only about 1 1/2 hours away now..but all of the family functions happen in our area so she should be able to make it more often.

Larkfour...how the heck are you doing...have you climbed a mountain yet:oops:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Evening everyone...these twelve hour days are kicking my ....!! Had to drop in and say I received my Absolute juices today (Thanks Annete :)) and they smell great...anxious to try them, but I'm going to wait till this week is over, so they have a chance to steep good (they were made on the 23rd) and I actually have some time to really try them and enjoy them. :)

Hope you all are doing well and have a great evening!! :)

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
No mountain climbing for me :(
Dang wild swings in our weather has had me in a three day migraine. Yukk! Meds aren't pulling me out of it.
I did manage to make it to my first swim lesson on Monday (rather green faced though), laid in bed yesterday, and went to the pool today with a pounding head. My big workout today: float on my back, float on my face, float on my side, float on my other side, float on back some more and kick lightly. It is such a nice warm pool that it felt good to just float around.

Good Luck at the Dr. Rootwacker, hope your diabetes is under control now.

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
USPS changed my expected delivery date from Fri. To Sat. for my Absolute samples. Darn.
My Blue Violet, at zero mg. was wonderful, the past few days while migraining. The Blue Violet is such a relaxing flavor and I could chain vape without worrying about over nicing myself and making my head hurt more.
love the Blue Violet

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Larkfour, I have the same response to the Rose. It seems really calming and balancing, almost aromatherapeutic. The Absolute flavors are all extractions from actual rose petals or jasmine flowers, etc, so maybe that's why they help! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better after the past few days! Migraines are the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread