Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning and happy Saturday!

Ty, I'm so sorry to hear you are getting sick now. You get some rest and take care of your self this weekend, you hear?

Kitty, it's rainy here too but we've had huge, howling wind all night. It kept me awake! Hope you enjoy all that fresh picked spinach! Yum!

Sydlie

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, LA
@Annette: I love telling everyone my opinion on everything-- I mean, er, reviewing products... I'm a bit of a Yelp junkie, too. LOL

@Ty: I hope you feel better soon!

@Kitty: Nothing beats fresh spinach! Lucky you!

@Larkfour: I think the Absolutes need extra steeping time. I've only tried one of mine so far, the scent and the taste were on the mild side, but they're so new I think they can only get better. Did you do any work on your box yet? I seem to have mangled mine- definitely should have ordered hole saw attachments instead of a cutting bit for my dremel. On top of that, I'm not sure what I'm going to do now that I have all these new flavors! It's like a never ending project! LOL

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
Trying my hand at dripping again. Annette - this Thai Mango is fantastic. Dear Lord I am getting dizzy from 12 mg. Have been using zero mg. and 4.5 mg.

Sydlie - have not put holes in my box yet, I better get to work on it though. I am finally going to get everything to my mom at Easter, and need hers done by then.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Forbidden Fig, Dark Roast Turkish Coffee and Thai Mango smell fantastic to me.
Honeydew, Peach, Original Sin, Hunger of Persephone, and White Guava smell great.
Naked Vanilla - I smell nothing, not even a hint ... Must be a dead spot in my sniffer.

My abs vanilla smells heavenly...did you get extra flavor? I am still being the model of self-restraint, letting them steep :)

Sydlie

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Good morning everyone! So I went to one of the higher-end bars here in town the other night because I was craving a Ramos Gin Fizz, which is a really creamy drink made with egg white, it's almost like a milkshake. Anyway, I started vaping French Toast with it and thought I'd died & gone to heaven! One of the best flavor combinations ever! Now it's all I want to do, which is sad since it's not exactly an affordable hobby- but what a great treat!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Man, I'm beat. Drove an hour to visit my 9 wk old great niece Kathryn. So freakin' adorable. I got her to smile a couple times. Then she starfed crying and I walked around holding her and consoling her until she fell asleep on my shoulder. Awww. Then drove an hour back to visit kitties at sis's house. She bad just given them a Dawn flea bath (too young for real flea medicine). She said "my" kitten swallowed a little suds and had bubbles coming out her nose. So, I might name her Bubbles :)
Got home and washed and steamed a huuuge bag of fresh organic spinach from neighbor's garden for two spinach quiches and I'll still have some left over.. Then pounded out chicken breasts, dipped them, and fried em up for chicken parmesan. Whew! It's easy to put together after that, so I'm almost done

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
It will be on the website very soon (working on website work today while I'm puffing on all my test flavors!). The Lemon Chiffon is closer to a lemon meringue pie or a lemon bar kind of lemon and is sweeter and milder--it doesn't have that lemon pucker that is in, say, the Sweet Summer Lemonade. It's really smooth and very yum!

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
It will be on the website very soon (working on website work today while I'm puffing on all my test flavors!). The Lemon Chiffon is closer to a lemon meringue pie or a lemon bar kind of lemon and is sweeter and milder--it doesn't have that lemon pucker that is in, say, the Sweet Summer Lemonade. It's really smooth and very yum!

Awesome, lemon meringue pie is one of my favorite deserts. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread