Hundred Acre Wood
This is soooo cute

936153_10151393547385658_786517929_n.jpg

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
I want a silver metallic mini tube and laser print arya stark's face. and the button to hit it is the same button as the iphone's.
hi Annette, can i get an egg fried rice flavor :laugh:
kittypie is probably really busy she seems like a busy gal
btw i went to the vapor spot the other day it was in van nuys,ca, and dudes over there had all these virgin vapor liquids i was like woww
they had this flavor called purple haze, it's a mix of pomagranate, a little dash of red hot cinnamon, and plum crazy.
im not too big on the cinnamon.. but idk if they used your juices or not but it taste really good.

i have all these ideas, gourmet mixes, stored in a mini ralph lauren shaped glass bottle with a high quality graphic sticker inspired by the name of the juice. and the lid top matches the sticker, so lets say a mix called "silver surfer" is lemonade, wintergreen, etc, you would have silver surfer going over the earth silver foil sticker and the lid is a silver chrome-y thingamoob.

or like "green ninjas" where is like a mix between lets say original sin, pillow dreams, celestial honeydew, etc and the sticker is one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles in green metallic foil, and the lid is green.

i mean u can go all out and include a small white box case like they use for those japanese collectible toys and have a mugshot pic of one of the turtles. virgin turtles lol.

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
and on the back of the box is Annette's hand signature. on the bottom. like her real signature but printed so its not her real real signature but it's her real signature i mean u kno wat i mean, i think the white and the black with the turtle face . tats it. there shouldnt be anything else on the box it gives it a real clean look.
speaking of real clean look, how about mini balls that is already inside the bottle that diffuses flavor so the juice will always stay fresh. u know like guinness beers has those things inside them that keeps it fresh, well but this kind releases flavor every so often so ur strawberries will stay strawberries and blueberrys will taste real fresh. or maybe if ur a real genius scientist, u can put a secret mix in there of club soda so the strawberries would be fizzy. so when the order comes u can just shake it up, 3 weeks later, hey cool, shake it up, vape, and boom, it taste like heaven. idk.

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Happy Thursday All,

Iowa...a new grandbaby...how wonderful! When is he/she due?

Desert.....You were channeling Aragorn, weren't you? :lol:

Virgin Turtles....hehehe....they are teenage mutants, after all ... :D

I wore my brand new shirt and shorts this morning for my ride and am very pleased to report that I got second looks!!! Yay!! You know...by males...in a good way.... I've still got a little left, baby!! Now, if I could just get a new pair of glasses I could tell what they look like... hopefully like this...

images

Have a Wonderful Evening All :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread