good morning fellow vapors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazysmith

Jul 18, 2018
Just wanting to introduce myself, My names josh and ive been vaping for 7 years and completely tobacco free for 3 as of next month.

vaping has done more than just save my life, it has given me a new one, ive been strictly working in the industry for the last 3 years, and have had the pleasure of helping lots of people in my local community. but there are still thousands more out there to help, so if anyone needs any advice, im always down to help to the best of my ability.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just wanting to introduce myself, My names josh and ive been vaping for 7 years and completely tobacco free for 3 as of next month.
Vaping has done more than just save my life, it has given me a new one, ive been strictly working in the industry for the last 3 years, and have had the pleasure of helping lots of people in my local community. but there are still thousands more out there to help, so if anyone needs any advice, im always down to help to the best of my ability.
Welcome and glad you joined.
The vape community always needs more folks with foresight like you. Thanks.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018

Vaping has done more than just save my life, it has given me a new one, ive been strictly working in the industry for the last 3 years, and have had the pleasure of helping lots of people in my local community. but there are still thousands more out there to help, so if anyone needs any advice, im always down to help to the best of my ability.
Thank you Josh. Pleased to meet you and thanks much for the offer to help.

Lazysmith

Jul 18, 2018
Hi welcome to ECF and congrats on switching to vaping, hope you enjoy your stay here and also that you can share all that great vaping knowledge with others, what part of the industry do you work in if you don't mind my asking?

Anna
i am a mod maker, and coil maker. also have had a storefront that we unfortunately had to close in june due to a mixture of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread