Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Give it a try here, please list "good" (meaning all the basic things you look for in juice flavor) single flavor juice here that you would share with someone and it would taste good… i'd call it great not only because it tastes good but because its so simple all you have to do is make it!
Leave your % and PG/VG.
I'll start:

Capella's Sweet Mango 10 to 15% 30/70 (pg/vg)

It doesn't really need anything; its sweet enough, fresh mango flavor is spot on fruit taste, no bite, not bland.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I looked through my flavors spreadsheet, sure I'd find a bunch to recommend. 200-ish flavors to choose from, but not even ONE that I use absolutely unadorned. Even my favorite single flavors get a little Koolada, or a bit of AP, or a drop of sweetener, or a hint of vanilla, or....

i can imagine, if you have lots of experience, you would complement a good flavor with something…
The Mango was one that i found balanced … good alone, even if it could be ehanced or accented, and all the time….

you know i discovered that throughout the day our taste buds react differently to certain flavors; one good flavor thats been haunting me, trying to get a Lychee taste (store bought juice), and i thought Capellas Lychee was spot on, and then depending on what i was eating or if my taste buds were burnt out, it would be sharp… not smooth how i like it, so i've been trying all kinds of additives to get it to taste balanced… drives me nuts.

but the Mango stays where i want it… lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread