Best mango flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valanda

Nov 14, 2013
Champaign, IL, USA
Any suggestions for a mango flavoring that doesn't taste like kool-aid? So far I've only tried Lorann's because I can pick those up at a shop in the local mall.

My son's favorite flavor is mango, and I want to make him up a batch, but he is pretty quick to make faces and say "it tastes like kool-aid".

With the holidays so close, I don't really want to try a bunch of different vendors. I just want to mix him up a batch of mango juice that tastes good.

He doesn't like flavors that taste excessively sweet (like jolly ranchers) either.

Any suggestions?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Hangsen mango taste pretty natural.

I second the Hangsen Mango. It's pretty good.

I have the Hangsen Mango and love it, but the Inawera Mango is the bomb.

E-Flavour Mango 10ml. Juicy, tasty, sweet and soft:) Add 3-4% + VPG Plus. Produced in EU. 10 ml /200 drops/ with dropper.

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
When I started vaping all the fruit flavors I thought would make me nauseous. I tried a Papaya sample given to me back when WL used to give flavor samples, which they don't anymore, I was immediately hooked. Ordered some Mango, Ripe Strawberry, Dragonfruit, Kiwi Double. I've worked my way down to the ripe Strawberry and at 8% its killing me its sooooo goood!! Absolutely love the fruit flavors now. All of them are VERY authentic tasting. The only one I can't seem to get anywhere with is Maraschino Cherry. At any percentage my mouth immediately Breaks out into sores its so powerful, same with Sweet orange.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread