Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
MyVaporStore.com
I've been buying from them on a regular basis for a couple of months....Good prices on GENUINE brands....and GREAT service!!!
Never had to wait more than 2 days for a shipment (USPS)...mind you, we're talking NY to NH....so it's not like the "Slow Boat"!!
Lots of kudos on the "Vendors- Positive" thread....
Happy (vaping) Trails!

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Im getting sick of all the cheap stuff. I like the fact that there are clones and stuff, I think it forces the prices of some of these mods to be a little bit more practical. But, now i want good quality not knock off .....

What are some good shops? (preferably in the USA)

Ill start with.
Vaperev.com
https://domovaporco.com/

You bring up a good point. One of the most coveted experiences is the up close and personal when it comes to vaping hardware and flavors. We want to see, feel, touch and taste it. There are a lot of vendors out there but some of the best are storefront as well. Of these the most special are those with the resourcefulness to seek out even a few examples of the best authentic hardware and make it directly available to the public. Something far more common on the US West Coast than here.

In my area of South Florida there has been a dearth of such vendors even as more stores open every day. Seldom one with a dedication to the originals we long to see and experience. Within a few weeks though I expect a new store will open previously known as The Steam Lounge & Vape Co. even though I don't have an exact date as of today. It's close.

The company is featured on the website Nimbus9Vape.com, a site that is starting to gain some national prominence in search engine results because of the truly diverse concentration on original production they feature. However notable is that their pricing is at least competitive if not unique in some instances.

I had the good fortune to meet the young and entrepreneurial owner and his partner at a recent local meet up of South Florida Vapers at which they made an introductory presentation of some of their products. I was elated to purchase a "yellow ring" Helios from their stock which had been difficult for me to find. We had an opportunity to discuss the company's outstanding offerings and refined strategy for this new venture which promises to have a representation of both fine hardware and sophisticated flavor products. I was so very impressed I thought to share this with you on ECF and wish them good luck.

I eagerly look forward to the official announcement and opening of what portends to be one of South Florida's finer vaping establishments.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread