Goofy Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araddoman

Oct 30, 2009
Quick question for the knowledgable people on here. A couple days ago I did my first cleaning of an atty. (Joye 510) I had used it for a solid 3 or so weeks and it suddenly was producing zero vapor and minimal to nonexistent hit. I used the Crest pro mouthwash method to do it, submerged the atty in a little tupperware container and swished it around gently for about 15 minutes. Took it out and rinsed it in hot water, then spent time blowing the water out through the battery end. After that I decided to try something I had read...I proceeded to suck in several times, good long drags, to try to quickly speed up the drying process.

Now is when I probably should have been more patient. After my "drying process," I waited maybe only 5 minutes before putting in 2 drops of e-juice (dripping) to try priming it, and no vapor. 2 more and still no vapor. Then I filled up a cart and put 2 more drops in and nothing. I decided to let it sit overnight and the following day with the full cart facing up, since I had heard it could take quite a few drops and some time to get it primed and working again.

Today, it works pretty darn well, good vapor, basically all is good. Except, when I push the battery button (manual), theres a noise (not too loud but definately there) similar to the sound of suction or burning, if you get what I mean. Also, when I put my lips on the cart to suck on it, there actually seems to be a little bit of suction to it, aka my lips get sucked onto the cart just a little bit. Overall, I'm not too worried and just happy that I could "revive" the once-dead atty. But the suction noise along with the slight suction on my lips is odd. Any thoughts? Should I try cleaning it again and let it fully dry out this next time? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread