Status
Not open for further replies.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Honestly, all jokes aside, it slides on easily and has caused no problems whatsoever. And my tube is not stretched or anything so unless I receive a better reason, I will continue to do what is making it easiest for me. I am in love with my reo and I would never put her in harms way.
connie_49.gif

I have several that are not glued and I have a few that are. You will know if you need to replace the tube or need to glue it if there is leaking from the top around the nipple when you squonk.

bhamilton_930

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2012
Until I read this, I figured I was the only reo user that did not have the tube attached. I actually prefer my tube to be free from the nubbin, nipple, do-hickey or whatever you want to call it. I take my bottle completely out of the reo grand and mini to fill, change juice and every 2 weeks when they get a lovin' cleansing. Most people that know me will agree that I am weird, so this will come as no surprise to them. So there, I admitted it............my nip is tubeless and free.
girl_haha.gif

I do this on my OG. I to have been told I'm strange for doing it this way. I mostly do it like this because this Reo often see garage/out door dirt and grim.

Now on my other reos and my woodvil I leave to tube attached and do it every one else's way. Again this is a use case. These other guys are only used at home or my office at work. So they don't get stones, mud, grease inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread