Got a new car over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I had a 2000 Grand Prix for 10 years. I decided it was time for a change so I got this. 2005 Corvette C6.

Vette8.jpg

Vette4.jpg

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
hellz yeah! thats slick!! t-tops were a GREAT choice!!

Thanks. Actually, it's not a t-top. It's a Targa top. The whole roof comes off in one piece. A t-top roof would have a pillar section between the windshield and the back of the top. With the Targa it's all clear overhead as you can see here.

Vette5.jpg

Vette6.jpg

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
nice. why'd you go with the auto instead of the 6 speed?

I've had my share of manual trans. I looked at several manual trans vette's and this one with the auto was in the best condition and priced right so I went with it. I don't plan on taking it to the track or racing around anyway. The 400HP with the auto trans makes me happy.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Thanks everyone. I still can't believe I have it. I work at home all day and every few hours I find myself out in the garage staring at it.
Rimp, you CAN go walk the car lots. These arnt as expensive as some might think. With my trade in I paid $23k for it.

Man.. I remember the days of working from home and having my Cadillacs all over the place in the garage and outside.. you're living my old life :( GIVE IT BACK!!! RIGHT NOW

LoL over here... What do you do? Consulting, or some kind of thing? I was working for affiliate programs (or with) and selling all kinds of things like stunguns and cell phone boosters and H cards ... you name it.. was so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread