Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
....got my fingers toes crossed (need me fingers!)

Before I go any further, I'm sure I won't be the first to say how hard it is to find really good liquids!
Add the fact they need to be Max VG for me, and there's even less of them.

I already had a UK brand that is good, that has given me a handful of long-term favourites, and then found Nicoticket ...and also fell in love with a handful of those too! Trouble is, I couldn't use the PG/VG ones without mixing them with 80% of max VG ones ...and even then, after a while, I got problems. To say I've missed those favourites of mine is an understatement, so that's why I've been on my 'travels' to find some replacements.
Yes, I found a few that I like, and that's good, but it left me without things like Virus, Got Cookie, Strawnilla, Wakonda, Frenilla, and probably a few others that I never tried yet (Butterscotch Pudding springs to mind for one!)

So, I actually stumbled upon two PG free brands! I'm still waiting for most of them to steep, but the ones I have tried are OK!
With the ones steeping, initial indications from smell and a taste of a neat drop are promising!

I always diluted Virus, Strawnilla and Frenilla with Crème Brule, and Wakonda and Got Cookie with Custard, and sometimes Strawnilla or Got Cookie with another milder flavoured strawberry that I have.
I think I may just have those three in PG free that I can use in the same way ...we'll see in the next week or so. Using these allows the flavours of those NT ones to shine through enough for me to enjoy them. May not be as good as using them on their own, but it's better than nothing!

I was actually using some Strawnilla a few nights ago with a PG free Strawberry and I was fine with it :) - I'm getting another plain strawberry to try too!
I accumulated a terrific stash of NT, so unless I find I don't care for any of them deep steeped, it'll be a while before I need to replace them, but at least I can add any new stronger flavoured ones to my collection now!

Feeling optimistic! :laugh:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I like Max VG as well. I was vaping Wakonda earlier and I mixed pure VG with it. Flavor is still there, but it after time it was getting harsh. Maybe the 12mg is getting to me not sure, but with the VG added it's amazing. This is why I've considered DIY at some point. I'm not allergic or anything to PG, I just prefer max vg any day with vaping. Good luck on the juices you have steeping :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I like Max VG as well. I was vaping Wakonda earlier and I mixed pure VG with it. Flavor is still there, but it after time it was getting harsh. Maybe the 12mg is getting to me not sure, but with the VG added it's amazing. This is why I've considered DIY at some point. I'm not allergic or anything to PG, I just prefer max vg any day with vaping. Good luck on the juices you have steeping :)
Thank you! I'm staying optimistic for now! :)
I have quite a lot of 12 and 18mg because I used to use them at 20% mixed with the Max VG ones 0mg - I usually use 3 or 6mg, so they worked well when mixed with a zero ...shame the PG level in Max VG made it too much PG though!

There is a /ton/ of flavoring in Nicoticket juices.
Most can handle being diluted at least a small portion.
Yes, I found I was really happy with the flavour of them when diluted as I did before :thumb:

You know how happy I am for you, dear!!! I can only imagine the struggle and how upset I would be if I could not vape my beloved NT juices!
I am crossing my toes for you, too!
XOXOX
I knew you'd be happy! :) You know how upset I was when I found the Max VG still gave me too much PG. I can use up to around 30% but certainly no more without getting breathing difficulties, so eliminating PG from the mixer should give me a workable solution.
I'm still hoping for some Max VG NT ones though - I've never had the pleasure of using those favourites of mine by themselves, but for now, I'm happy to think I may have found a solution!

Make sure and uncross those toes before you go outside! You'll end up on yer derriere don't you know! :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Before I go any further, I'm sure I won't be the first to say how hard it is to find really good liquids!

I already had a UK brand that is good, that has given me a handful of long-term favourites, and then found Nicoticket ...and also fell in love with a handful of those too! Trouble is, I couldn't use the PG/VG ones without mixing them with 80% of max VG ones ...and even then, after a while, I got problems. To say I've missed those favourites of mine is an understatement, so that's why I've been on my 'travels' to find some replacements.
Yes, I found a few that I like, and that's good, but it left me without things like Virus, Got Cookie, Strawnilla, Wakonda, Frenilla, and probably a few others that I never tried yet (Butterscotch Pudding springs to mind for one!)

So, I actually stumbled upon two PG free brands! I'm still waiting for most of them to steep, but the ones I have tried are OK!
With the ones steeping, initial indications from smell and a taste of a neat drop are promising!

I always diluted Virus, Strawnilla and Frenilla with Crème Brule, and Wakonda and Got Cookie with Custard, and sometimes Strawnilla or Got Cookie with another milder flavoured strawberry that I have.
I think I may just have those three in PG free that I can use in the same way ...we'll see in the next week or so. Using these allows the flavours of those NT ones to shine through enough for me to enjoy them. May not be as good as using them on their own, but it's better than nothing!

I was actually using some Strawnilla a few nights ago with a PG free Strawberry and I was fine with it :) - I'm getting another plain strawberry to try too!
I accumulated a terrific stash of NT, so unless I find I don't care for any of them deep steeped, it'll be a while before I need to replace them, but at least I can add any new stronger flavoured ones to my collection now!

I am so glad you found something that will work for you Pictor! XOXO Every time I release a 50/50 blend I think of you, and I say to myself "Pictor is going to spank me, again."

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If you dilute them anyway, could you not just add VG to them, since you report the flavour is strong enough already?
It's more modification than DIY and i typically go for the highest VG i can get because i am a cloud chaser, rather than allergic.
T
I only diluted them so that I could use them - the Max VG ones, I always (very happily) use just as they come! I was upset enough not to be able to use the 50/50 & 65/35 ones by themselves, but to find it was still too much PG when diluted with a Max VG was awful for me!
The Crème Brulee and Custard were good ones to use for diluting my favourites - still had the flavour 'body' without interfering too much with the flavour of the other.

I am so glad you found something that will work for you Pictor! XOXO Every time I release a 50/50 blend I think of you, and I say to myself "Pictor is going to spank me, again."
I'd never do that! ...but I truly have had the odd tear in my eye! :cry: Still love you though! :)
I live in hope of more Max VG ...can't help it! ;)

Toes and fingers crossed here too!!!!!
Thanks! All good vibes gratefully collected! :thumb:

Wishful thinking. It's that accent.
T
Ha-ha! Well really ST ...don't know what you're talking about I'm sure! ;)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

Well, that's just Stellar news Pictor! Hopefully this is an avenue that will work for your issue! Yay for you! :)

sun.gif

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, that's just Stellar news Pictor! Hopefully this is an avenue that will work for your issue! Yay for you! :)

View attachment 414023
Thanks for the sunshine! ....need a bit of inner sun! :) I'm staying optimistic - as things stand, I see no reason why it shouldn't work, but I never believe anything until I have it! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hopefully this is an avenue that will work for your issue!
Definitely got my toes crossed now: I now have a Strawberry and a Crème Brule amongst my handful of new ones that are 100% VG, and they both taste OK.

So, yesterday, I tried the strawberry one with around 20% of Strawnilla ...so good to taste that full bodied creamy strawberry again! ...and today, I tried the crème brule one with 20% of Virus!!! :D Brilliant - have so missed that!
I do prefer Virus fresh and up to around 8-12 weeks old, and what I have now is very well steeped! (Aug 29th 2014).
I'll need to get a new bottle and find out when it was made!

Tomorrow, I'll try the Got Cookie with a custard one! (I do have a 100%VG chocolate one, but GC is so well flavoured, it's brilliant with custard ..and also a little strawberry too!)
Then I'll try Wakonda with the crème brule ...another treat I think!

I found that crème brule's are good to dilute these favourite NT ones with because they don't interfere too much with the flavour. A gentle custard and a simple strawberry are good too.

By the time I've tried using my favourites at 20% mixes, I should know if it's going to work for me or not ..it took a while for the PG to build up before, so it may take a good few days now before I can be sure. If all is good, I'll try going to 25%, as I can usually use that level of PG content.
So far, so good :thumb:

So now, I'd love to try some Butterscotch Pudding Clark when you get around to another White Label ;)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Definitely got my toes crossed now: I now have a Strawberry and a Crème Brule amongst my handful of new ones that are 100% VG, and they both taste OK.

So, yesterday, I tried the strawberry one with around 20% of Strawnilla ...so good to taste that full bodied creamy strawberry again! ...and today, I tried the crème brule one with 20% of Virus!!! :D Brilliant - have so missed that!
I do prefer Virus fresh and up to around 8-12 weeks old, and what I have now is very well steeped! (Aug 29th 2014).
I'll need to get a new bottle and find out when it was made!

Tomorrow, I'll try the Got Cookie with a custard one! (I do have a 100%VG chocolate one, but GC is so well flavoured, it's brilliant with custard ..and also a little strawberry too!)
Then I'll try Wakonda with the crème brule ...another treat I think!

I found that crème brule's are good to dilute these favourite NT ones with because they don't interfere too much with the flavour. A gentle custard and a simple strawberry are good too.

By the time I've tried using my favourites at 20% mixes, I should know if it's going to work for me or not ..it took a while for the PG to build up before, so it may take a good few days now before I can be sure. If all is good, I'll try going to 25%, as I can usually use that level of PG content.
So far, so good :thumb:

So now, I'd love to try some Butterscotch Pudding Clark when you get around to another White Label ;)

That sounds just awesome Pictor! I am SO happy for you! I have this from all of us for you!

grouphug.gif

(btw, I'm swamped right now, but I'll get back to our other conversation soon, I promise!)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That sounds just awesome Pictor! I am SO happy for you! I have this from all of us for you!

View attachment 415244
Thanks so much! I'm feeling optimistic - still OK today :) I'm going to try some Got Cookie soon!

(btw, I'm swamped right now, but I'll get back to our other conversation soon, I promise!)
No rush, I owe a few replies here & there too! :)

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Thanks so much! I'm feeling optimistic - still OK today :) I'm going to try some Got Cookie soon!

No rush, I owe a few replies here & there too! :)

I think it is fair to say Pictor, that each and everyone of us have our toes crossed and fingers crossed that it will work out well for you. And yes, Pictor does ROCK!!! The accent helps too :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You rock Pictor :) vaping in style sista! Glad you've found something that seems to be helping! :) :)
Aw! Thanks dear Sloth! I know you mean that :)
Alternating between Strawnilla and Got Cookie, both with my 100%VG ones, and with those two being such good ones for the strawberry and chocolate flavours, I can taste them really well!
Toes are firmly crossed that it works ...there's really no good reason it shouldn't! The PG ratio is way down now.

I think it is fair to say Pictor, that each and everyone of us have our toes crossed and fingers crossed that it will work out well for you.
Thanks a lot to you too - such sincere words from you all. I didn't want to 'go away' just because I couldn't use NT, but did feel a bit disjointed if that makes sense. It's looking good so far, and that makes me feel more like one of us again!
And yes, Pictor does ROCK!!! The accent helps too :)
Oh you! :facepalm: :laugh:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Aw! Thanks dear Sloth! I know you mean that :)
Alternating between Strawnilla and Got Cookie, both with my 100%VG ones, and with those two being such good ones for the strawberry and chocolate flavours, I can taste them really well!
Toes are firmly crossed that it works ...there's really no good reason it shouldn't! The PG ratio is way down now.

Thanks a lot to you too - such sincere words from you all. I didn't want to 'go away' just because I couldn't use NT, but did feel a bit disjointed if that makes sense. It's looking good so far, and that makes me feel more like one of us again!
Oh you! :facepalm: :laugh:

Ok...where do I begin Pictor. That is a bunch of codswallop to think you have to leave the NutHouse because of your situation. Thinking like that is true c ock up. I don't think you realize how many of us would throw a wobbly if you no longer visited us. I feel you are gormless to the fact of how much you are respected, loved, and enjoy each and every post you submit.

I hope that made sense Pictor, I had to shake the cobwebs off the memory bank to say that in your language. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread