Got it. Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ive been vaping for a few months now and I thought I had it all figured out. Started with the ego-c upgraded to a vision spinner and went on to clearos. Currently I have 3 spinners and several MT3s and a protank. However, I got my vamo in today. Running it with a smok-tek UDCT tank with single coil 2.0 ohm cartos. Amazing. To say the least. So, my question to you other "vamo enthusiasts" what would the next step be, with the vamo. What kind of tanks work well, im looking for something a little "nicer" looking than the UDCT. What batteries are the way to go? I currently have an 18650 and thats it.

thanks in advance!

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
So ive been vaping for a few months now and I thought I had it all figured out. Started with the ego-c upgraded to a vision spinner and went on to clearos. Currently I have 3 spinners and several MT3s and a protank. However, I got my vamo in today. Running it with a smok-tek UDCT Tank with single coil 2.0 ohm cartos. Amazing. To say the least. So, my question to you other "vamo enthusiasts" what would the next step be, with the vamo. What kind of tanks work well, im looking for something a little "nicer" looking than the UDCT. What batteries are the way to go? I currently have an 18650 and thats it.

I use Kanger ProTanks with mine along with 18350 x 2 batts. Vision Vivi Novas do well also.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Congratulations on your new VAMO. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. I've not had any issues but do be careful to not over tighten your juice delivery devices to prevent damage to the insulator on the VAMOs positive post. Just barely snug devices. Also, you might want to give this post on battery safety a very careful read, particularly if you want to stack batteries.

It takes about ten days to ship from Hong Kong but you can get some excellent batteries and charger at Fast Tech for a excellent prices. Use the coupon code CPASTE13SPRING.
Nitecore I4 V2 Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Smart Battery Charger
Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries

If you want to stack batteries use the Efest IMR flat top 18350s. Some, not all, people have reported that they can't get their battery cap screwed on all the way with stacked button tops. Some people prefer AW batteries but their IMR 18350s only come in button tops. Those will work fine in shorty mode.

If you want to go to the fuss and bother of doing rebuildable atomizers the AGA-T2 and IGO-L both look nice on the VAMO. Both are well regarded as being excellent values but they do have some Chinese QC issues from time to time. Vapor Beast has excellent customer service should you get a stinker.

I'm a taste junkie so I got three of Avid's AMP Tanks. The flavor/performance is identical, not close, but truly identical to that of dripping. They certainly aren't cheap and some people have found the AMP Tanks to be fiddly but I've not found that to be the case with mine.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
It takes about ten days to ship from Hong Kong but you can get some excellent batteries and charger at Fast Tech for a excellent prices. Use the coupon code CPASTE13SPRING.
Nitecore I4 V2 Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Smart Battery Charger
Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries

\

Thanks peraspera, was just mudding my way through all the threads for a charger and good batteries when I ran across your posting, made my shopping decision much easier! I have 2 Vamo, but just ordered 2 more, (two each for me and Hubby), and I wanted to make sure I got the best.

Put my order in and should be here the same time as my Vamos! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread