Got my blu yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfLiberty86

Jun 30, 2009
Arizona
After a MONTH AND A HALF of waiting I finally got my blu. It took me going through hell and back though...
Let me explain:
I ordered a blu cig kit back in June. I got charged, but then the money was refunded. I emailed them asking what happened and they said they were on back order and would charge me when they were back in stock. Ok, so I waited and waited and waited... Finally, on the 28th of July my account was charged - but get this, I had no clue they were gonna charge me so long after, and I didn't have money in my account. Overdraft fees... then I kept using my card and lost about $300. I emailed them and they said to call. Called several times, nobody gave a damn and they said they couldn't do anything. Oh well, its just money right? So anyways, I waited. Then 10 business days later I emailed them saying what happened? I got charged, it says it was shipped, and I haven't gotten it. Then I called and they said they didn't know, sometimes they make mistakes and print shipping labels and tell us it is shipped when it isn't. What the hell? You charge me and tell me its coming with the chance that its not? Wow, I should've read up... yeah yeah yeah, don't tell me. I looked around before, heard lots of bad things and lots of good things about blu, but anyways FINALLY last night my package arrived. August 13th. From the end of June, to the middle of August I finally got this damn thing.
Now for the actual cig itself, I'm still iffy about it. Tried smoking and seemed to get no vapor at all. First cartridge I put it had just come out all into my mouth, and I was high on nicotine all last night. Let it charge and sit around for a while, and now I can get good hits, but it doesn't seem very consistent. I'm not sure if I wasted money or not yet, but it seems so far like it works. Haven't smoked a real cig since yesterday, and I have a full pack just lying around but when I want a smoke, I just take a drag or two off my blu cig. Cool thing is I can smoke in my bed room and at my office at work because nobody cares, I showed them it doesn't smell and its not real smoke. So before you go saying get a 410 or a mini this or super that, tell me what the hell it is and what is so great about it.
For now I'll hold onto this thing that I went through hell to get... until it breaks that is. :p

SonsOfLiberty86

Jun 30, 2009
Arizona
First cartridge I put it had just come out all into my mouth, and I was high on nicotine all last night.
Meant to say First cartridge I put it had juice come out all into my mouth.
That sounds wrong doesn't it? lol
But it happened... that stuff is hardcore man! Wooo made me light headed
But yeah thats what I meant
Can you edit posts? I didn't see anything that says edit

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress

Hangtime

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
After a MONTH AND A HALF of waiting I finally got my blu. It took me going through hell and back though...
Let me explain:
I ordered a blu cig kit back in June. I got charged, but then the money was refunded. I emailed them asking what happened and they said they were on back order and would charge me when they were back in stock. Ok, so I waited and waited and waited... Finally, on the 28th of July my account was charged - but get this, I had no clue they were gonna charge me so long after, and I didn't have money in my account. Overdraft fees... then I kept using my card and lost about $300. I emailed them and they said to call. Called several times, nobody gave a damn and they said they couldn't do anything. Oh well, its just money right? So anyways, I waited. Then 10 business days later I emailed them saying what happened? I got charged, it says it was shipped, and I haven't gotten it. Then I called and they said they didn't know, sometimes they make mistakes and print shipping labels and tell us it is shipped when it isn't. What the hell? You charge me and tell me its coming with the chance that its not? Wow, I should've read up... yeah yeah yeah, don't tell me. I looked around before, heard lots of bad things and lots of good things about blu, but anyways FINALLY last night my package arrived. August 13th. From the end of June, to the middle of August I finally got this damn thing.
Now for the actual cig itself, I'm still iffy about it. Tried smoking and seemed to get no vapor at all. First cartridge I put it had just come out all into my mouth, and I was high on nicotine all last night. Let it charge and sit around for a while, and now I can get good hits, but it doesn't seem very consistent. I'm not sure if I wasted money or not yet, but it seems so far like it works. Haven't smoked a real cig since yesterday, and I have a full pack just lying around but when I want a smoke, I just take a drag or two off my blu cig. Cool thing is I can smoke in my bed room and at my office at work because nobody cares, I showed them it doesn't smell and its not real smoke. So before you go saying get a 410 or a mini this or super that, tell me what the hell it is and what is so great about it.
For now I'll hold onto this thing that I went through hell to get... until it breaks that is. :p

now that is an expensive e-cig. $300+$60+all the analogs bought during the 2 month wait. Still cheaper than buying analogs till the end. Get some liquid and re-fill your carts, don't waste anymore $$ on buying the pre-filled ones from Blu.

EDIT: you can't edit untill you have 10 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread