New Blu e-cig user. Has anyone experianced this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
ordered Blu on the May 19th and got it on June 1st.

In fear of getting the smack down here it goes.

They are good, Carts only last about 20-40 puffs max, not near enough poly fill.

Batteries are fine, chargers and PPC are great. Flavors are ok.

Happy with purchase.

Nate

Nobody will ever "get the smack down" for giving an honest, fair assessment of a product they've tried.

I'll see to that, myself, if I have to.

Scrivens

Jun 10, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
I wish one of our regular reviewers would give this product a review. It might be Ok as an e-cig but there doesn't seem to be anything special about it.

I don't have any nic carts left as I have been refilling my own, however I would be glad to send along one of mine (so long as I get it back!) to a regular reviewer here. I do have some no nic carts, but that will skew the results significantly as they have exactly zero throat hit, even though they taste nice.

First though, I'll try to write and suggest they send out some freebies.

And if someone will tell me how to post pics here, I'll gladly take some pictures and comparison shots next to my 901 and 510. Would that help?

Why am I doing this when my blu is *mostly* retired already? It's a decent product. Is it fantastic? Meh... I am hopelessly in love with my 510. But it has the size and shape of a real cigarette and THAT is always going to be very appealing to someone looking for an alternative. This company has DONE thier market research. The portablility factor is going to carry some weight. Notice the new PCC's popping up for so many models. It sold me. I want a JS NOW, but that's after spending the last almost 6 weeks doing next to nothing but reading and researching and learning and experiencing.

Blu is out there... the price is right and because of their marketing campaign, this company IS going to reach a lot of people. They seem to be standing behind their product albeit slowly because of their unexspected success. They have one of the few professional e-commerce storefronts that you'll find in the US, emails that get answered, phones that get answered and a professional business presence. People simply WILL respond to that if this is their introduction to e-smoking.

Many of us ended up here. Many of us have already moved along to other products and suppliers with varying degrees of success. But ALL of us that mentioned this product have been treated with an absolute and utter lack of respect. I personally, am too interested and too damn stubborn to be driven off - though many others have. I feel that I have something positive that I can contribute to the e-smoking community and a determintation to do so because of my own, now vested, interest.

NateDogg

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Oak Grove, Missouri
Nobody will ever "get the smack down" for giving an honest, fair assessment of a product they've tried.

I'll see to that, myself, if I have to.

Hello.

I don't want to attack any one person or anything. You people know who you are. There have been many people that have treated Blu Smokers with a less then pleasent attitude. Some downright nasty.

Anyways, I dont think it is possible for you to say that the Blu people wont get smacked for talking about Blu whenever they already have been driven off to other sites because of the terrible experience they got here.

Ok, enough of the Soapbox. Back to the Blu Cigs forum.

I do plan on expanding my e-cig library. I am looking to buy a 510 with a manual switch. I hear it is awesome, cant wait.

Later,

Nate

Last edited:

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Nate and Willow is...we tried. Every angry thread I saw, i would tell these "blue newbies" to post a review or get one TO A REVIEWER. Thats how we try and work it around here, and since Blu came after the rules...DEAL WITH IT. Well they would say ____off or put:p after it. It was childish and frustrating, and i cannot find a video on the Blu anywhere in review format. So how can we be blamed for this"Ill treatment", when every Blu poster has a 8 IQ, up until this thread at least.

gotthelife4u

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Well at least there is a place for people to talk about these things now. The blus are ok and I mean just ok. I have them and I only use them when something happens to my 901. I have been letting my roommate use them and he seems to like them but his experience with e-cigs is very limited. I would not buy them again but I guess you live and learn right. The one thing I like about them is the pcc they come with, I wish i could get one of those for my 901.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread