New Blu e-cig user. Has anyone experianced this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
Nate and Willow is...we tried. Every angry thread I saw, i would tell these "blue newbies" to post a review or get one TO A REVIEWER. Thats how we try and work it around here, and since Blu came after the rules...DEAL WITH IT. Well they would say ____off or put:p after it. It was childish and frustrating, and i cannot find a video on the Blu anywhere in review format. So how can we be blamed for this"Ill treatment", when every Blu poster has a 8 IQ, up until this thread at least.
We were respectful to everyone. Even when we were called spammers and crap we still didn't resort to calling people names.

What does "after the rules" mean? We broke no rules or at least I sure didn't see anyone break them.

BTW, I will be doing a comparison of the Blu vs. a Janty Dura-C after both arrive.

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Nate and Willow is...we tried. Every angry thread I saw, i would tell these "blue newbies" to post a review or get one TO A REVIEWER. Thats how we try and work it around here, and since Blu came after the rules...DEAL WITH IT. Well they would say ____off or put:p after it. It was childish and frustrating, and i cannot find a video on the Blu anywhere in review format. So how can we be blamed for this"Ill treatment", when every Blu poster has a 8 IQ, up until this thread at least.

I offered to post pics, to write a lengthy review and compare it to my 901 (which I had at the time of that offer - my 510 hadn't arrived yet). I was told in no uncertain terms that it was not welcome and would be removed.

I'd rather spend my time sorting through all the information and links that I requested, and Kate sent - and the work that Spikey has already done - to write a concise, easy to read, factual "This is what we know about vaping" guide with cited references for people to send to their politicians or to just to be able to give to their families.

MiloB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Los Angeles, California
After getting frustrated with Blu's back order issue and wanting to get off analogs, instead of cancelling my order I went the next step. I researched and worked my way down from the top of my wishlist. While waiting for my Blu (Ordered 5/25 and listed as Shipping yesterday 6/09) I ordered and received my Trog SD which I've been vaping almost a week now. I should also receive my Manual Yeti 510 today or tomorrow which I am very excited about. The Device Poll on ECF confirmed I made the right choices. So when my Blu arrives, it will be fun but I will have my three devices and that will do me well.... for now.

Now am trying out all the Juices which I enjoy hearing about here. Could someone post a similar poll / thread where users can rate the various juice distributers based on quality.

Thanks all,

Milo:w00t:

Cancer:

Thank you for the perfect example of the arrogance people interested in the BLU have been dealing with. The mere mention of the product by people with a genuine interest has been met with condesention, name callinng, and snikerinng. All for no just reason. And for the record, Ive read many of your posts Cancer, and Im not convinced your IQ is anywhere near impressive.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Yeah, you won't smack them down, you'll just let a bunch of your veteran paranoid coots cast aspersions at them, make them feel like scum, and then delete their threads because they don't have 2 million+ posts or whatever.

This site's behavior toward the next generation of e-smokers has been nothing short of scandalou---USER BANNED. REASON GIVEN: NONE
THREAD DELETE IN:

OK, I'm going to use this as an example. SJ created this forum for the blu out of the goodness of his heart. He obviously did not have to do this.

If all you are going to do is come here and insult the staff/members, please don't bother because there will be more bans.

So enough with the ECF bashes...and on to pertinent conversations about the blu.

Thank you,
Lu

Hello, I am new, I received my e ciggs today, Blu, and I love them, I have not tried, any others as yet, but for now am happy with them...They were on back order and it took me 2 weeks to get them, they have told me this will not happen again so we shall see..Oh and I do have an IQ higher then 8 :D..Looking forward to learning more about his site and hoping to make a friend or two..

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I wish one of our regular reviewers would give this product a review. It might be Ok as an e-cig but there doesn't seem to be anything special about it.

It's on my list, actually. I am intentionally waiting until the rumored supply shortages are sorted out but it is on my list of models to review.

Welcome!

We're all looking forward to hearing more about your choice of E-cig.

And I believe that we have moved on from the initial skepticism and to open minded patience. I believe SJ was very generous in giving this product a forum.

So, politely, I would like to ask that we all stop picking at the scab and let this injury heal once and for all.

homermyhero.png
PEACE!​

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
It's on my list, actually. I am intentionally waiting until the rumored supply shortages are sorted out but it is on my list of models to review.
I mentioned it in one of the other threads but I will be bringing mine (if it arrives in time) to the Phoenix get together if you would like to try it.

jadedflower

Jun 14, 2009
Yea, Im obviously new. I saw an ad for blucig and thought it looked interesting so i ordered it. After waiting forever for it to be off backorder it worked for about a day and now it wont produce vapor hardly at all. Ive put in an order with litecigusa since every review ive seen for the m401 seems decent. Im gonna bug the blu-peeps about sending me a new atomizer since it seems like thats whats faulty, we'll see how that goes...

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
i wasn't condescending to the individual posters, my IQ reference was a "Characterization" of all of them together that i read and dealt with. I am glad Terraphon and Willow, will give members of this forum the info they need before purchasing a Blu-cig. By "rules" i simply meant that any discussed E-cig gets reviewed after it garners enough attention. Obviously since the "Forum" came before the Blu-cig, then it should follow suit. Glad SJ got this sorted out.

JULIAN SHAUN

Jun 25, 2009
i have just ordered the blu e-cig. They sent me an email saying they are back ordered. I will recieve my order within two weeks hopefully.

Has anyone out there seen or used the blu e-cig?

The price was $59.95 which included a charging cig case, two batteries and 25 cartridges.

Thanks in advance for your time.

i chat online with the customer service to follow up my order 8 working days & still has a pending status & said not guaranteed depends on their warehouse. Plus another 4-5 days shipping. A total of 15 working days if you are lucky, then i told them to cancel my order. I cannot wait my package for a month. So i just find another ecig who offer fast shipping. It's up to you if you want to continue waiting for your order forever. A lot of people complaing about shipping.

I have the blu e ciggs, and really like it, I waited almost a month to get it but they assured me , when orders are caught up, all would ship within 3 days, well they , the 25 cartiges lasted me 10 days, I ordered more and now I am waiting for them and they have not shipped as yet..I have bought regular ciggs, I don't have the funds to buy another kit yet of a different brand..so for now I am stuck...but I do like them..I guess I will have to order more ahead of time, or save the funds to buy a kit of a different brand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread