Got my Creator PCC kit Today !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
My Creator PCC Kit arrived today (fast as always Toby !)

First impressions are great, The PCC is a great bit of kit. Perfect for an all day setup with no need for Liquid bottles and filling etc. Holds two spare Carts and one battery (charging)

The flavour from the Minty Menthol carts is nice and strong, really impressive throat hit (24mg) in fact a couple of times I have almost overdone it and coughed a lung up ! (and I have been vaping 24/36mg for 6 months !)

vapour production is also good, compares well with my Janty Stick.

I will update with more info once I have had it a while, but sofar it's all good. Well made and great looking, good flavour and vapour.

Really interested in this - the drawer full of bottles and syringes is getting old.... Realistically priced disposables sound great. But, how long do the cartomizers really last? I know nicocig sell RuYan disposables but, for me, they actually work out more expensive than analogues. If these carts really do the claimed 250 puffs each, I'm in! A box of 5 carts should just about see me through the week and even if you had to replace the battery once a month, you'd be talking £10 a week for hassle-free vaping goodness! Oooohh.... I'm drooling already....
All I would then need would be spare batteries for sale (come on, where are they???) and RY4 carts in boxes bigger than 5 (hint, hint, Toby <grin>).
Really looking forward to your follow-up, Neal!
TWM.

Update.
Couldn't resist.... Ordered one anyway.... Still look forward to other peep's impressions... Will leave mine when it arrives...

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
All I would then need would be spare batteries for sale (come on, where are they???)

I've put spare Creator silver batteries up for sale here - sorry for the delay.

At £9.95 each - compatible with DSE901 chargers and atomisers;
for greater power than standard 901 batteries.

Last edited:

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
Still loving the simplicity of the PCC. One thing to carry and enough to keep me going all day is a real bonus !

Thinking about the cost, if compared to dripping, or washing and refilling carts in, for example, a 901. Then yes it would work out more expensive with the Creator (if you didn't refill the carts at all)
but the simplicity for me is worth paying for, with the amount I vape I would be looking at around £10/week if I only used the carts once (a fair bit less than £10/day I would spend on Benson&Hedges !)

but the carts can be refilled fairly easily, if you want to do that. Probably no more than 3 times. To make it a lot cheaper.

But think about never needing to buy another atomiser. Or carrying spare atomisers just in case. That was enough to convince me.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Toby will you be getting any different flavour carts for the creator?
i really fancy trying the creator but i hated the RY4 carts i got with my Janty Stick

At present probably not I'm afraid (though I am open to suggestions!)... but what I am thinking of doing is getting some empty Creator carts for people to fill their own, which will be a bit cheaper than the filled ones too.

But will people be bothered? as they take a bit more filling from totally empty (18 drops) than your standard carts (I ought to embed the the fill your own cartomiser video onto the forum).

Will people be buying them just for the convenience factor (pretty much) alone? Of the carts being filled already, and not want to put their own favourite juice in?

I could do with some feedback on this everybody!

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
...(I ought to embed the the fill your own cartomiser video onto the forum)....
Will people be buying them just for the convenience factor (pretty much) alone? Of the carts being filled already, and not want to put their own favourite juice in?
I could do with some feedback on this everybody!

Here is a video showing how to fill an empty KR808D-1 cart, the same type as the Creator -

YouTube - Using empty Nebula / Vaporking cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread