The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got the Creator Pcc kit.

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by MichelleDen, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    So was well impressed when I got it. The pcc is very nice. Its sitting in the charger still, so havent tested its use yet. Gonna do that today.

Cartos: Abit longer than Kanger's and filler goes almost to the top, so they hold more juice. Came prefilled. Good TH from the one I blew out and filled with own juice. (can't vape over 5 mg, get to dissy) But takes a while to get some vapor. I'm on 100% PG though.

Downside on them is the caps are very hard to get off. Old style hard caps. Have popped a soft cap on it. Gonna use the drip tip, if I ever give my 510 a little exersize at some point.. Feel driptips on a carto is a bit silly. Don't have a problem with burning taste.

Batts: A bit airy at first but have gotten use to it within the evening. BUT...... And here comes the deal breaker..
    They activate on their own. Blow on it, shake it, tap it, the LED goes on... My Kanger auto never does that, and haven't heard of anyone with a self activating Kanger..
    So, deffo not gonna be getting anymore smoore batts...
    Think its a good thing you're going away from them, allbeit it is for a different reason. (carto compatibility)

The single batts on your site, they are Kanger, yes?

2. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Oh forgot to ask about the pcc. Will the batt drain the pcc if left screwed in, when batt is full? The normal 808 pcc, has the indicator light on the insíde and so one has to open and tjeck regularly to see if light has gone out, cus was told that it would start draining pcc's power if left screwed in, after charging..

3. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Yes, all the spare Creator batts are from Kanger.

And I notice the auto batts have a slot in (and so will work with the cartos that come in the PCC),
    but the manual batteries do not... (?)

4. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Yearh some say the ones with out the slot is an update... but dunno. Kinda sick of my manual808's cus the buttons are so dodgy. Sometimes they wont activate and sometimes they wont stop! If I can keep juice out of my autos, I prefer them now.. The Smoore batts have more space between outer rim and inner ring, so easyer to clean if you get juice in them.. But the self activation's a b.... Theres just something with everything..
    Wish I had ordered a couple of your single short autos..

I would be fine with getting more Smoore cartos( if I get them to go more than 20 refills.) They seem to last longer between fills, even on same amount of juice.. save me a buck ; ) Tried to vape one dry, but never got a burnt taste,.. just loss of TH and vapor..
    If you go over to Boge, its just the cartos right? They don't make batts?

5. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Boge do make the batteries, but I'm still thinking about it all at the moment Michelle...

E-cigs with 808D threads and small batteries have diminished in popularity for some time now; I guess it's the dominance of the 510 thread, people wanting lower resistance atoms & cartos, and the eGo (and its' clones) revolutionising the e-cig industry...

6. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    I hope your not considering taking it out? All the 510 cartos I've tried are useless, compared to the 808. And your the ONLY UK vendor, I know of that sells the short 808's.
    If I had to order from USA, I have to pay £13,5 just to get stuff here. And can only buy for under $18 if to avoid customs..Thats one batt. So I really hope you keep the creator.
    I started with the 510, titan and ego, but was NOT happy with it.. But can see in the other threads, that the 808 fans seem to be mostly americans.. Europeans seem to be happy with running arund with a pipebomb looking device..
    Maybe its also because most that use it, like the Boge cartos better? Or want to get bigger batt options without having to use adapters?

I was under the impression that the bigger 808 threaded devices are a new thing? Haven't checked yet if you have those.

7. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Yes Michelle, I will continue to stock the Creator.. well, for some time at least... also because it is the cheapest starter kit I do, and so is quite a good introduction for newcomers.

And yes, the 808D thread has been more popular in the States; but even there it seems to be waning these days...

The only bigger battery devices I do (whether mod or eGo) have 510 thread.

8. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    its because the 808 users don't have all the annoing problems, everyone else has:p:2cool:

Not nessecary(spelling) to debate it so much online.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.