Got my eGo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks, everybody! I've been using it since I picked it up at the PO, and--I hate to say this--but I'm actually loving dripping with the drip-tip. I was driving home from a fundraiser tonight and there was so much vapor that I could barely see the road! I guess night-vaping in the car with one of these maybe isn't such a great idea.

Thanks, also, for the hat tips on the attys and cartos at Nhaler, guys! I'm definitely gonna check them out. Just one question, Vini...do those cartos have filler in them? I hate filler.

zenvita

Aug 31, 2010
TX
i got mine for $35 here I called the guy for the 510 PCC and after talking to him he asked if i ever tried the Riva then i asked his best price for it and he said $35.00. I live in the Chicago area and he met me half way. That's good CS. I love the Riva.

I've got mine here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/123813-29-99-riva-510-riva-901-kits-2-99-shipping-20-off-all-stock.html

But they are out of stock by now, maybe will have some more later, you can ask there.

They still have Riva batteries for $14.79 and JOYE EGO XL 900MAH for $17.19

Vini

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Northern NJ, USA
... Just one question, Vini...do those cartos have filler in them? I hate filler.

I'm sure I have answered this question here before, but that post somehow disappeared.

Yes, those cartos have filler and I don't know any LR cartos without filler.
I'm dripping at home, but using cartos on the go and don't see any noticeable difference in flavor, at least with those cartos.
I've tried Bauway cartos and those were terrible, but Bauway is known for low quality knock-offs. I don't know who makes 2.0ohm MEGA cartos sold by Nhaler, but quality is much much better.
You can try. Even if you will feel some difference, it still could make sence considering driving safety.

i got mine for $35 here I called the guy for the 510 PCC and after talking to him he asked if i ever tried the Riva then i asked his best price for it and he said $35.00. I live in the Chicago area and he met me half way. That's good CS. I love the Riva.

I would be careful with unknown supplier who calls e-cig " not FDA approved smoking cessation devices "

They have something without picture called Riva Town for $50 on their website.

Haven't seen any juices - how someone supposed to start without juice?

Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I got my Janty eGo yesterday as well. It arrived here 2 days before I go on holidays so I am really happy. I didn't realize they were so small. Like, I knew they were going to be bigger than my 510 - but I really thought they'd be much bigger. That's why I hadn't ordered on earlier.

Funny how things change though. I also got a 1300mah eGo style 510 battery (which is basically 2 eGo batteries end to end). Now that is huge. I feel like I'm have a Cuban Cigar using that thing. And I love it.

They all work great with the Joye eGo Mega cartomizers. I bought an extra cone and some button protectors too, so now I effectively have 3 'complete' eGo's.

Congrats to everyone else who got their eGo's. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Now to start trying the 10 sample juice flavours. It's like Christmas in September.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Oh good tip on the 306 atties - I hadnt realised they had the same threading. Do they take the same carts - I tend to chop my 510 carts down a bit anyways to prevent melting fun (I drip btw) so the shorter barrel of the 306 shouldnt be an issue.

Grats on your eGo btw Pheisty - I use one, and cignot as well, but none of mine are pink :)

The 510 carts will NOT work with the 306 atty due to it's exposed bridge (the 306 cartridge goes over top of the entire atty instead of going into the barrel of the atty). Nu-vapor has a deal right now where you can get 2 LR306's and a drip tip for $20. I've never ordered from them, but it seems like a pretty good deal. Plus they are the Cisco designed 306's, which I'd like to try.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
OMG, why did I NOT order this thing before??? It is amazing. I'm so, so, so happy!

The girls at Cignot are also amazing...great CS, fast shipping, and GORGEOUS eGo's and packaging. I got one pink, and one platinum. Beautiful. They're very classy-looking.

I've never been much of a dripper, but I ordered a driptip with my eGo's, and it's working like a charm!

DId you use the Joye 510 prior? If so, what is it you love the most about the eGo? I have the joye 510 and its wonderful when it is at optimum but the battery dies too fast and it hasn't really been proudcing much vapor or throat hit after only a week.

I am seriously considering trying the eGo but really wondering what the best things are about it as compared to the 510.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Congrats, everyone should have at least one EGO in their arsenal IMO.
I need to do more dripping myself. I am pretty lazy and don't mind spending money so I am big on cartomizers right now. Hell analogs in NY are 9 bucks a pack now, so anything I do is saving me a bundle.

Dripping is great but I just don't always have time. I stay on the go constantly. Do you get yours prefilled? if so can you tell me which carto's you buy and are they somewhat as good as carts? I really need to find a good prefilled carto so that I can realistically do this full time without any analogs, which I really do not want anymore at all!

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
DId you use the Joye 510 prior? If so, what is it you love the most about the eGo? I have the joye 510 and its wonderful when it is at optimum but the battery dies too fast and it hasn't really been proudcing much vapor or throat hit after only a week.

I am seriously considering trying the eGo but really wondering what the best things are about it as compared to the 510.

Yes, I had a Joye 510 for about a week and a half before receiving my eGo.

In a word? Battery life. My eGo lasts all day long on a charge, vaping constantly. I got sick of carting around piles of batteries and chargers. Also, I find them a lot nicer to hold...shape and size...which is ironic because the thing that kept me away from the eGo in the first place was the fact that it wasn't the shape or size of an analog. Well, after 25 days of not smoking an analog and vaping exclusively, I can tell you that I've completely separated myself from my old 'smoker' life. I no longer vape to imitate smoking. I vape because I love everything about it (the taste, the smell, the feeling of that mist going into my lungs and blowing it out without killing my throat and lungs, sleeping better, smelling better, looking better, FEELING better...), and because it still delivers me that small dose of nicotine that I want.

I never thought I'd say this, but I hate smoking, now. Don't even want a cig. I love vaping. So I guess my initial desire of finding something that was exactly like a cigarette has finally passed.

Yay!!

maclean

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
italy
Yes, I had a Joye 510 for about a week and a half before receiving my eGo.

In a word? Battery life. My eGo lasts all day long on a charge, vaping constantly. I got sick of carting around piles of batteries and chargers. Also, I find them a lot nicer to hold...shape and size...which is ironic because the thing that kept me away from the eGo in the first place was the fact that it wasn't the shape or size of an analog. Well, after 25 days of not smoking an analog and vaping exclusively, I can tell you that I've completely separated myself from my old 'smoker' life. I no longer vape to imitate smoking. I vape because I love everything about it (the taste, the smell, the feeling of that mist going into my lungs and blowing it out without killing my throat and lungs, sleeping better, smelling better, looking better, FEELING better...), and because it still delivers me that small dose of nicotine that I want.

I never thought I'd say this, but I hate smoking, now. Don't even want a cig. I love vaping. So I guess my initial desire of finding something that was exactly like a cigarette has finally passed.

Yay!!

I had the exact same experience, identical in almost every detail. I only had my 510 2 days before realising batteries were going to be a problem and in the week before my Ego arrived, that was confirmed 100%. I was also suspicious about the Ego's bigger size and different shape, but I love it now. And vaping has now become a pleasure in itself - not just a way to quit smoking.

mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread