• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Got my joker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
So I just got my joker av today and I am overjoyed. This thing is so amazing. Vapes so nice. Now I need to find me a new backup since I'm selling my tornado to a guy at my college who wants to stop smoking.

I've been thinkin about a little sister for my backup. They seem to have good reviews and are decently priced.

On a side note, id like to thank redgirl for answerin all my questions about the joker. Great community we got here.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
I have seen a bunch of people saying that. However, I personally have emailed them 4 different times already asking misc questions about things, and the responses back have been great. Even providing me with recommendations on where to go to get things like batteries and atty's. (they don't sell the 3.7v batteries I want, but provided me with links to other companies that do, that will work on the joker.) I was just so impressed with it after aaron let me try his, that I couldn't get it off my mind and just had to have one.

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
So... yah... Call me crazy... But after getting this... I got into talking to my wife about getting a backup... I ended up looking at all the other options for variables out there... and came to the realization of just how much I love my joker av. I ended up tonight ordering another one... in green this time.

As well, I decided that my wife needed a backup... So I got her a pink vp turbo av. She fell in love with it as soon as she seen it.

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
My wife loves her turbo so far. It is about the same size as her tornado, length wise, and only a little bit thicker. But, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone b/c the screw is inset about 3/4 of an inch inside of the mod and is very hard to adjust the voltage. Smokie did a video review on it.. after I ordered it of course... where he pointed out this problem. As well the hole where you adjust the voltage is not sealed... and I am worried about liquid or water getting in there and ruining the unit because of it not being sealed. I think if they revise and fix this issue, then the mod will be great. But until then, I'd steer clear of it. I adjusted hers to 4.5 and told her not to mess with the screw because it feels like it'll strip very easily.

I got my green joker av in now.. and again, I just love these units. My only con with the green one that doesn't seem to happen with the black one... is when I'm carrying it around in the holster, the bottom cap seems to unscrew about 1/4 turn. When this happens and I pull it out to vape... It loses contact I guess with the battery and I just have to re-tighten it again... Not a big deal but a little annoying I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread