Got my kit today - first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0ut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Northern Virginia
I got my kit today (Vapor King Ultimate Auto Kit). Here are my impressions, so far.

The good:

1. Quick shipment.

2. Nice bonus/freebies.

3. Very good packaging. Impressive, actually.

Now, the not-so-good:

[This could be an error or misunderstanding or lack of reading on my part.]

1. I was surprised to see I got the multi logo batteries. I was expecting the single logo batteries. I guess I should have specified that also in the comment section of the order form. I prefer the single logo. For me, it looks more "masculine".

2. I was again surprised that the LED light is green as opposed to orange or red. I was expecting the orange/red color to make it look more like regular cigarettes. Do they have any batteries that come with orange/red LEDs? If so, I should have specifed this in my order.

3. This one is more of a nitpick. The carto's wrappers cover the slot holes. I had to use my pocket knife to cut out the slot holes. Is this normal?

Misc comment:

1. The battery and cartos are interchangeable with my first brand of E-cig (Premium Electronic Cigarette - PR110). Even the chargers.

I'll need a couple of days to really put it through its paces.

1. I'm hoping it at least gives me more vapor than the PR110.

2. With the longer batteries, I would hope that it gives it longer life (longer vaping without having to recharge).

3. Maybe the V4L cartos will have more puffs compared to the other brand.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
Hey Scout,
Welcome to the V4L family.
I'm sure in time you will end up with the single logo batts as they throw free batteries into orders from time to time as freebies, or let them know on your next order in the comments field and I'm sure they will make you happy. You could also email Mark or Steve directly and they will get back to you pretty quickly.

As for LED colors there are a few different colors. Blue, green and orange that I know of. If you feel strongly about the led color I know that the unmarked white shorty batteries on the site have an orange led.
(Most here dont want to look like they are smoking an analog.)

The carto wrapping issue is a rare occurrence and Leaford is in China right now addressing these type of problems. It should be a thing of the past soon.

I get about 6 to 8 hours out of my long batteries

I have only used V4L so I can't answer your other questions.

I will note though, if you have any problems with any of your orders or equipment you can email Mark or Steve directly and they will make you a happy customer one way or another. That is how they fly.

LO

I got my kit today (Vapor King Ultimate Auto Kit). Here are my impressions, so far.

The good:

1. Quick shipment.

2. Nice bonus/freebies.

3. Very good packaging. Impressive, actually.

Now, the not-so-good:

[This could be an error or misunderstanding or lack of reading on my part.]

1. I was surprised to see I got the multi logo batteries. I was expecting the single logo batteries. I guess I should have specified that also in the comment section of the order form. I prefer the single logo. For me, it looks more "masculine".

2. I was again surprised that the LED light is green as opposed to orange or red. I was expecting the orange/red color to make it look more like regular cigarettes. Do they have any batteries that come with orange/red LEDs? If so, I should have specifed this in my order.

3. This one is more of a nitpick. The carto's wrappers cover the slot holes. I had to use my pocket knife to cut out the slot holes. Is this normal?

Misc comment:

1. The battery and cartos are interchangeable with my first brand of E-cig (Premium Electronic Cigarette - PR110). Even the chargers.

I'll need a couple of days to really put it through its paces.

1. I'm hoping it at least gives me more vapor than the PR110.

2. With the longer batteries, I would hope that it gives it longer life (longer vaping without having to recharge).

3. Maybe the V4L cartos will have more puffs compared to the other brand.

sc0ut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Northern Virginia
Hey Scout,
Welcome to the V4L family.
I'm sure in time you will end up with the single logo batts as they throw free batteries into orders from time to time as freebies, or let them know on your next order in the comments field and I'm sure they will make you happy. You could also email Mark or Steve directly and they will get back to you pretty quickly.

As for LED colors there are a few different colors. Blue, green and orange that I know of. If you feel strongly about the led color I know that the unmarked white shorty batteries on the site have an orange led.
(Most here dont want to look like they are smoking an analog.)

The carto wrapping issue is a rare occurrence and Leaford is in China right now addressing these type of problems. It should be a thing of the past soon.

I get about 6 to 8 hours out of my long batteries

I have only used V4L so I can't answer your other questions.

I will note though, if you have any problems with any of your orders or equipment you can email Mark or Steve directly and they will make you a happy customer one way or another. That is how they fly.

LO

Hey LO - I did send an email to Mark, even before posting in here. I just wanted to give some other folks my experience so they can tailor theirs accordingly. Lessons learned :)

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Absolutely you can make comments on your order to be specific on what you want to receive. They will make an effort to make your order a painless and enjoyable one. the label issue was an error and was rectified and shouldn't happen anymore. Like LO said leaford made sure it didnt happen again, although some packs escaped with that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread