Got my Provari Mini Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent93

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2012
California
So after all that waiting.. I finally got my Provari mini today!!! :D

First of all I want to say this.. Soon as I opened the package and saw my provari mini... I was like What the Heck?!?!
So tiny!! lol I thought it would be much bigger lol I get surprised every time I see it lol

Built quality is so good!

But I have a problem... when I finally got to vape it... it taste so damn metallic.... I never had this problem with any other devices and I am using the same juice and atomizer... but only on the provari.... i dont know why..... :(

I know all the ohm's law etc etc...

hmmm... well I will see how it goes... but it's so worth the money :) I Love it!!

Sorry if I'm too excited.... lol:p

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
Ordered mine on 12/8 and it is still processing for a silver with blue led
I hate waiting! haha .. I thought the processing time was just a long estimate but I guess I will not get this thing till probably next week.

I guess play with your volts and carto or clearomizers or wahtever you have.. maybe it is a fluke thing going on?

vincent93

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2012
California
Ordered mine on 12/8 and it is still processing for a silver with blue led
I hate waiting! haha .. I thought the processing time was just a long estimate but I guess I will not get this thing till probably next week.

I guess play with your volts and carto or clearomizers or wahtever you have.. maybe it is a fluke thing going on?

haha it takes atleast one week to get it... but when you get it you will forget and forgive all about the waiting lol so damn worth it!
It is really tiny and solid device! you will be surprise how small it is haha

I didnt get the optional led lights because $15 for just a color of led which you won't even care? not worth the money, rather buy juice or atomizer or put gas in my car lol that's my opinion :) but blue led does look sexy

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I saw the red led and it looked bad on the eyes... Wanted the blue and if I am going to spend 200 bucks what is 15 more for beautiful blue?
I have been using ego c twist forever so I really hope that the provari is as good as everyone says.

Same here on the leds I much prefer the cooler colors to avoid eye strain

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I went round and round about the LED myself, really didn't want to spend the extra money, but I was already in so deep I may as well get what I wanted! Then when "she who must be obeyed" said "you better get what you want now while you are ordering it!" I put it in the cart! I'm so glad I did! I've seen the vids with the red and never really liked it, the blue is nice and smooth on my eyes, and blue is my favorite color. I'm glad now I spent the money!
I agree on the size! I got the mini hoping it wouldn't be that much bigger than my BB, I was shocked when it was the same size!
The build quality on this is second to none! I was a machinist for 13yrs, the time put into this shows!
The more I use it, the more I come to appreciate it!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
The red isnt as glaring as you would imagine but since I have light blue eyes I still try to be aware of that.Flourescent lights kill my eyes

Now that I think about it, a quick trip to a window tinting place and asking for a small scrap of limo tint should fix that pretty easily. Wouldnt be surprised if they didnt offer to do it for you as it shouldnt take more than a minute or two.

Quick easy mod :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread