Got my shipment in...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Previously I've pretty much only gone with the cheapest possible juice....found some good flavors, found a truly wretched cherry flavor, thought I loved orange flavor (it was tasty) but I had no idea.

Just got in RY4 and coffee.....I think I may be in heaven. So creamy...so delicious...to everyone who ever mentioned RY4....thank you a thousand times!

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Lol..actually the cherry was a misclick that I didn't catch until I had finalized an order....oops? ^_^ I like cough medicine....this tastes like black tea, no sweetener. Really bitter, just crappy. Had a feeling I wouldn't like to vape cherry, it just sounds wayyy too sweet...but I let it come anyhow. (wouldn't have known how to contact the supplier anyhow...lol)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I agree with suddenlyno - I do like that one, and their cherry cola too (BASIC range from Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.) but recently I got a custom mix cherry brandy from TV and it tastes like real cherry brandy which DOES have a medicinal smell to it (the liqueur has the exact same smell so its dead on accurate) and I love that too lol
RY4s, yeah Ive got a big collection - they are ALL different. Strictly's I liked, and cignots (both dekang?) and Vapor station have their own VS4 which is lovely and DIYFlavorshack have a caramel RY4 which is so gorgeous...yeah...lol..seems I enjoy RY4 too :D

Hudsonkm

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
Illinois, US
Previously I've pretty much only gone with the cheapest possible juice....found some good flavors, found a truly wretched cherry flavor, thought I loved orange flavor (it was tasty) but I had no idea.

Just got in RY4 and coffee.....I think I may be in heaven. So creamy...so delicious...to everyone who ever mentioned RY4....thank you a thousand times!

I have a feeling your cherry may have been the same brand as the one I tried.

Was hard to even identify as Cherry at all.

What is RY4? What's it taste like? I thought about trying it but chickened out. I may rethink that now, seeing the reviews.

It's hard to answer that as it doesn't taste like anything I could easily compare it to. It's somewhat sweet and fairly mellow IMHO. Mellow in a good way.

I am an RY4 fan also.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
light tobacco? tastes to me like a caramel sundae ^_^ creamy, i sense a hint of vanilla flavor, a bit of caramel, it just tastes epic!

Yah gav, I was a bit put off by the name being a designation instead of the taste, finally got the chance to try it and loved it instantly.

got mine from indyvaporshop mrjaguar. Hmm.....you're in simi valley? Next time I visit my cousin i'll try to remember to send you a PM so I can bring ya a bit to try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread