Got our first DIY order!!! What recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

RTS and wizardlabs stuff here!!! What to make first!? Got essential depot pg/vg, rts nic. Loads of TFA, FA and Cap flavors.

plus some bottles, syringes etc.

here are some of them...

TFA... green apple tart, bberry candy, brown sugar extra, cappucino, caramel candy, caramel orig, cotton candy, graham cracker, hawaiian drink, hazelnut, pineapple, raspberry sweet, RY4D, smooth flavor, sour flavor, strawberry, strawberries/cream, sweetener, vanilla bean ice cream

Cappela's: blueberry, simply vanilla, sugar cookie

WLabs: menthol, super sour

FlavourArt: applie pie, fresh cream, koolada, oba oba, custard, strawberry

Wanna do an ry4. Saw several of those on here starting with RY4D @ around 8%. Wanna do a green apple mild menthol. A creamy strawberry, and a tart fruity koolada type (bluevoodoo).

Alright, we are pumped! so what simple recipes first? Wanna establish an ADV then dig into experimenting. If you have any recipes or can point us to some wel established ones it would be greatly appreciated. Been reading up on the forums for awhile and we ready to dive in. Percentage recommendations appreciated as well. Off to check some of the blog posts and recipes here!

Grace and Peace,
Jon and Amanda

If you have never done this before, I suggest making some unflavored juice at your target nic level and PG/VG ratio and vaping that a bit. You can add flavor to it later if desired, but that will let you know what you are starting with. Also, a couple of single-flavor mixes could be useful for the same reason, and give you a little practice with handling the equipment and ingredients.

I know that probably sounds very boring right now, but it will almost certainly be successful, whereas multi-flavor mixes provide more opportunity for creating something you will not like.

Last edited:

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
You could also try:

TFA Cappuccino 3%
TFA Caramel Candy 4%
FA Fresh Cream 4%

That's pretty close to a caramel coffee I make, except I use TFA caramel cappuccino.

Whenever I use a new flavor, I google "TFA caramel candy recommended percentage" or somesuch and see what a lot of others are using that flavor at. Gives me a starting point at least.

Good luck to you! It's great fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread