Looking for a Custard Flavour All-Day Vape Recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattymag_vapes

Sep 14, 2015
Canada
www.ubersmoq.com
So i'm gonna list all my flavours and that would give you an idea what I have to work with, but if I don't have the ingredient please input your recipe so I can order some flavours and get some good juice pumping out of my new tank :)

TFA
Apple Candy, Dulche de Leche, French Vanilla II, Pomegranate, Koolada, Vanilla Cupcake
CAP
Graham Cracker, New Sugar Cookie V2, Waffle
Flavor West
Eggnog, Dragon Fruit, Caramel Candy, Cinnamon Roll, Vanilla Custard, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Double Dutch Chocolate, Honeywood, French Vanilla, Creme de Menthe, Maple, Marshmallow, Strawberry, Butterscotch, Greek Yogurt
LA
Bavarian Cream, English Toffee, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate

Theses are my flavours for now and i'm looking for a good custard/vanilla custard, maybe a grants custard, anything in that area. I'm vaping bavarian cream right now but I have no recipe, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The CAP Vanilla Custard V1 is good all by itself as a Vanilla Custard vape. 2-4 drops /ml works for me. some French vanilla is ok in there too.

also CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 30 ml batch.
60 drops CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl V1
30 drops CAP Sweet cream
20 drops CAP Vanilla Custard V1

Now the V! flavors have Diketones in them but age good tasting.
Make you own choice on that.

Going to be trying another variant of the CDS tomorrow. Got several new flavors lately....
Maybe just a touch ov CAP V! caramel... And maybe some CAP Whipped Cream....

I get my CAP flavors at Bull City Vapors and Ecigexpress. They seem to have the best selection and prices.
Disclaimer: I have no connection with either vendor except as a satisfied customer.

Reactions: Kenna

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Just got the new cap flavors that bcv has. The vanilla whipped cream and butter cream seem like they have potential in custard mixes. Haven't had a chance to mix yet. I have 400mls of custard to cape through first. The vanilla bean ice cream also has potential. I have only really tasted them on the back of my hand.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Just got the new cap flavors that bcv has. The vanilla whipped cream and butter cream seem like they have potential in custard mixes. Haven't had a chance to mix yet. I have 400mls of custard to cape through first. The vanilla bean ice cream also has potential. I have only really tasted them on the back of my hand.
yeah I got the Whipped cream but not the butter. Also got the new fruit flavors. Will try the whipped cream tomorrow...err later today.

BCV seems to keep pretty well stocked on the CAP flavors. Had to wait on the French Vanilla though.

Mattymag_vapes

Sep 14, 2015
Canada
www.ubersmoq.com
yeah I got the Whipped cream but not the butter. Also got the new fruit flavors. Will try the whipped cream tomorrow...err later today.

BCV seems to keep pretty well stocked on the CAP flavors. Had to wait on the French Vanilla though.
Hmmm i'm from Canada, eh.. lol... They won't ship here, that's my problem. I just posted a new thread to see if I can find a good vendor, see what I can get. Trying to get a rock solid flavour that I won't be stuck missing an ingredient

Mattymag_vapes

Sep 14, 2015
Canada
www.ubersmoq.com
Hmmm i'm from Canada, eh.. lol... They won't ship here, that's my problem. I just posted a new thread to see if I can find a good vendor, see what I can get. Trying to get a rock solid flavour that I won't be stuck missing an ingredient
Either that or find a vendor/wholesaler from the States that ship to Canada

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

I have never tried this vendor as it is too expensive to ship due to them being in Canada but maybe it will work out for you: DIY eJuice - Concentrated Flavoring for DIY

Either that or find a vendor/wholesaler from the States that ship to Canada
I found one from British Columbia buddy! They are about 1$+/- in price from the States, but the borders will slam me if I order from the US so it would be a smarter move to order inside Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread