Apr 3, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
17263​

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I purchased a joyetech 510CC pass through charging Repl C1 atomizer 2.2 Red on March 15, 2016. The battery would not charge. I sent an email to Daniel and he opened up a ticket on 4/3/2016. For the last five (5) months I have been messaging with Max wondering where my product was. He indicated that it had been shipped twice. I asked for tracking numbers but was not given any. Right now I'm out 32.95 and to date have not received a replacement or an offer to reimburse me. I do not know where to go from here. I have often purchased items from GotVapes.com, I receive an email shortly after I order the products and get them in a timely manner. I don't understand why they simply cannot ship me a new joyetech 510CC or reimburse me. In my last email, I told Daniel that if this wasn't resolved, I would report it on the ECF forums. I will not purchase products from GotVapes.com any longer. This is a simple fix, unless they don't have any joyetech 510CC's that work?? On Monday, I will report them to the Better Business Bureau and possibly the Attorney Generals office in the state that GotVapes.com resides in. Anyone have any thoughts?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread