Gotta try Roar Vapor! For you fellow newbies looking for some juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyB

Jun 30, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Update to my post about Bishop's Creamy Chai. I broke down and emailed Mike about it, and he tells me it was a tester that they sent out to people to see if they liked it. He hopes to be releasing it soon. Gosh, I hope so.
Oh, and if the flavor names at Roar offend you, you may want to lighten up a little. Whatever you do, don't check out Seduce juice! Lol. Seriously, though, these vendors have fun with their names. How boring would it be if everyone had a "Pineapple, Mango, Banana, Coconut?" I personally like the creativity that goes into naming things. And Raging ..... from Roar is true heaven on those .....y mornings.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Roar Vapor "Strawberry Kiwi" bought a 50ml bottle 2 weeks ago...2/3 gone now! It's THAT good!
**correction**

VaporGods "Strawberry Kiwi". It was Roar Vapor "Strapple" that is 'SLAP YO MAMMA' good...I need a new bottle...or gallon...whichever comes first! (payday I am getting at a MINIMUM a 50ml bottle of each!!!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Oh, and if the flavor names at Roar offend you, you may want to lighten up a little. Whatever you do, don't check out Seduce juice! Lol. Seriously, though, these vendors have fun with their names. How boring would it be if everyone had a "Pineapple, Mango, Banana, Coconut?" I personally like the creativity that goes into naming things. And Raging ..... from Roar is true heaven on those .....y mornings.

Language sensibilities aside, it's been my experience that doing business with "stupid" is generally not a wise investment of time nor money. A grade school potty-mouth seems a low bar for creativity or for juice quality and safety.

Skitty

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm not offended, but it does seem like a pointless cry for attention. I mean, Seduce Juice, that sounds good with the assonance, it's sexy yet innocent enough, good job; Earl Grey .... is just tacking a random word onto the end and for no good reason picking one that will upset or make uncomfortable a fair few people. For all the meaning it carries as "just a name", they may as well have called it Earl Grey Gazebo or Earl Grey Roofing Tile (my neighbour is doing loud DIY). Hell, how happy would you be to vape it if they'd called it Earl Gray D##k Cheese? Same thing, just words, funny to some, disgusting to others, random and meaningless to most.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

KatyB

Jun 30, 2013
North Carolina, USA
When I read the first post I thought "another vendor making up a fake account to boost their sales".. After reading all of the other comments now i'm forced to try them haha. Good work.

You mean you're not too offended by the juice names to place an order? I guess having the word "Cr0tch" in your member name is indicative of a good sense of humor. Good for you! I hope you enjoy your Roar juices :)

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Just ordered me a 10ml bottle of 18mg "Strapple" with 4% menthol (I wanna see how it is with a tiny bit of "kick" to it!), and my regular of 30ml bottle of 18mg "Strapple"

It's slap yo mamma good

P.S. Look up top at the Coupon button 10% off for us ECF folks! ;)

Yup found my perfect vape...going to go 2% menthol in my Strapple (I mixed 1/2 and 1/2 4% menthol and no menthol) very very subtle menthol kick but same ol' "Strapple" flavor!! mmmmmmmm

djjdnewyork

Mar 12, 2011
New York City
Totally agree. Roar's still my go to dealer -- particularly & most definitely the Hawaii flavors -- but, though I really liked them at first, the tea flavors soon sport an unpleasant "feet" vibe (sometimes from the start). Stick to Hawaii Sunset, Hawaii Wei, etc. (and maybe the serums, if that's your thing -- I got a bit tired of 'em).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread