Status
Not open for further replies.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Ok first off I do not care for Gotvapes at all and I think the buisness ethics they have are just junk but this is not a review about that so I will move forward....The only reason I ordered juice from GotVapes was becuz they have a juice called Clity Lights that was said to have a RY4 base and when it comes to RY4 I will lower any standards to try it once :D anyways when I ordered I went grabed up another juice to make the shipping cost worth it and that juice was Rampage and if your woundering why I am not doing a review on City Lights its becuz its not even worth my time.....so Rampage

This juice is the only good thing about GotVapes I have ever had and will always give credit when credit is due. Rampage is a unique vape and I have never had anything like it since I have started vaping like 3 years ago. The juice makes great vapor and the throat hit is fine for 6mg. I have always wanted a citrus tobacco and this is finally it, the whole experience is a citrus taste that is creamy but dry, nut tones, spicy, dark and smoky, think of applewood but its citruswood instead, not a orange citrus but a mixture of citrus spice, there is also a small undertone that hits your tongue like Fruity Pepples, this juice has so many layers that makes up such one amazing vape. I am proud of Gotvapes and I cant believe I am even saying that but like I said I will always give credit when credit is due but if a different vendor had this juice I would never order it from them:2c:..... So if your a brave one I would say go for it and get your order in!!!

Bill some is coming your way :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread