Grand Terrace Giveaway! Happy Mothers Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Just received my juice from the last contest, quick shipping. Personalized note inside, I'm always fond of a vendor who takes the time to do this! Letting the GT1 age some befriend try it as its a tobacco flavor, but couldn't resist The MILF! This is GOOD! Won't be able to let this one age :) Thanks again Grand Terrace

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Question?? sign up on our website for marketing from us, does that mean the newsletter or create an account?????

Bush: here take this screaming liberal....

I am sorry i did not clarify that, it takes both parts to be signed up. Sign up for an account and acceps newsletter. Or if you order something it gives you the option at checkout to add you to accept or decline marketing so you can get future deals and specials sent straight to your inbox. But without ordering something you have to use the two step method.

Readmylips.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just received my juice from the last contest, quick shipping. Personalized note inside, I'm always fond of a vendor who takes the time to do this! Letting the GT1 age some befriend try it as its a tobacco flavor, but couldn't resist The MILF! This is GOOD! Won't be able to let this one age :) Thanks again Grand Terrace

Actually G.T 1 is best right after it is crafted. If you find it overpowering or not to your liking it does not change a whole lot, though after a couple months it mellows, but not to my liking of mellow. We like lots of flavor over in our camp.

G.T 1 is a love or leave flavor, if it is not for you, you're more than welcome to give your opinion. You wont hurt my feelings. =)

Glad you liked The Milf. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Readmylips

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am sorry i did not clarify that, it takes both parts to be signed up. Sign up for an account and acceps newsletter. Or if you order something it gives you the option at checkout to add you to accept or decline marketing so you can get future deals and specials sent straight to your inbox. But without ordering something you have to use the two step method.

Readmylips.

How many entries per person?? :unsure:

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread