Grand Terrace Giveaway! Happy Mothers Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How many entries per person?? :unsure:

Thanks!!

As many as you like Spacekitty. Don't forget to like your own post as well.

5, 15ml Juices are up for grabs for top liked caption, that's 75 ml in all for top slot and you could even take home 2nd place and 3rd depending on our humor over here at Grand Terrace Vapor.

Good luck!

Readmylips

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Unlike another form of Social Media, we can't "Like" own own posts here... besides, that would be cheating anyway!! :D LOL!!

(not to mention that a contest based on the # of Likes is nothing more than a Popularity contest)

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Unlike another form of Social Media, we can't "Like" own own posts here... besides, that would be cheating anyway!! :D LOL!!

(not to mention that a contest based on the # of Likes is nothing more than a Popularity contest)

I was unaware of not being able to like your own post here..lol. learn something new everyday. I just did not want someone to lose to someone who did in fact win due to them liking their own post.

And as far as the popularity contest..lol get your other ECF friends from other parts of ECF to come give your quote the thumbs up so you can win that juice.

Only top place is popularity contest. 2nd and 3rd are based off what we over here at Grand Terrace Vapor happen to think is the funniest. So even if you do not take home 1st, 2nd and 3rd are decent wins as well.

Readmylips.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

5, 15ml Juices are up for grabs for top liked caption, that's 75 ml in all for top slot and you could even take home 2nd place and 3rd depending on our humor over here at Grand Terrace Vapor.

Good luck!

Readmylips

Since we can't like our own, consider this is me liking all my posts. lol

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
332126d1399186953t-grand-terrace-giveaway-happy-mothers-day-gwbush.jpg

"Oops I think this one is broken."

Status