Grand Terrace Vapor Contest Giveaway #4! Prize is TWO 15 ML bottles of E-liquid! PLUS a 1300 Mah Ego Twist double kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome to Grand Terrace Vapor Contest Giveaway #4! Prize is TWO 15 ML bottles of e-liquid!! AND a 1300 Mah Ego Twist double kit. The one on our website.

Welcome to Contest Giveaway #4 of 4!!! Alright I'm going to make this easy for you but with a Twist lol pun intended. prizes are the same once again plus the Ego double kit! just a quick refresher to the folks already playing and a rundown for the new folks.

The prize is an Ego Twist double kit plus TWO 15 ML bottles of e-liquid of your choice from GrandTerraceVapor <----- CLICK HERE to visit our site.

:rules:

THE RULES: Check them out, please!!

• Enter as many times as you want, BUT...

• Please wait 15 minutes in between your posts. (post with less than 15 minutes in between them will not count)
  • Number your posts and say anything you'd like.(we reward certain participation levels, make it easy to track total post count, please.)
  • If your post contains a picture of a bear, and you are the random chosen winner, you will win an additional 15 ML e-liquid of your choice from Grand Terrace Vapor
  • Contest #4 twist is this You may post a bear picture Or A fun fact about California, as we are a California company

Winners will be announced once a week on Thursday mornings. Contest runs from Wednesday to Wednesday. Starting now till July 16. First winner will be chosen at random on Thursday June 26, July 3rd, July 10th and July 17th. When this contest ends we will start a new one.

If we see heavy participation we will consider throwing in extra goodies to the winner and maybe picking a couple runner ups for making this thread move

Good luck to all.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or in PM as both will be checked daily.

Readmylips

Good morning fellow forum members. Welcome to contest #4 of #4. The winner of contest #3 of #4 is Post number 115. The winner is Forum Member Greenleaf, they have won three 15ml bottles. 2 bottles for following the rules and posting in at least 15 minute intervals and an additional 15ml bottle because of the Bear picture in the winning post.

Congratulations, Greenleaf. You will be notified by PM so we can get your flavor choices and address so you can collect your Prizes.

We have also decided to reward a few other very active posters with runner up prizes because of their participation level. Check your inbox for a PM from us to claim your prize. Thank you for making this thread popular and enjoy your prizes for being active. Good luck to all in this Contest #4

Readmylips

RedGremlin

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
woohooo i get to be first i think, thanks for the contest and congrats to Greenleaf for winning #3 :)
bear_vs_dragon__proven_by_stplmstr-d6m2hoq.jpg
Gremlin

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US

First off CONGRATS to GreenLeaf on winning contest #3. And thanks to RML for having theses contests and giving us all a chance to win.

Now I think I will start off with a few facts about California.

Fact #1.....California's Mount Whitney measures as the highest peak in the lower 48 states. Its most famous climb is Mount Whitney Trail to the 14,495 feet summit. Wilderness permits are required.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Congrats Greenleaf!!!!!!!

Thanks again Grand Terrace vapor and RML for the ongoing contest.

I won Skittles and it is really good. Fruity and full of flavor. No real tartness or powdery taste, just full flavor Skittle goodness. Thanks for that too RML. I also did a review of it on your site and apologize I didn't do it sooner. Thought I had... CRS

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
2. Here's a California fact...my parents met and got married in San Francisco (Dad from Alabama, Mom from Michigan) while he was stationed there in the Coast Guard. They both loved living there and the last trip my mom and I took before she died was to San Francisco back in 2008...she was so happy to get to go back after all those years and I loved getting to see where they lived when they first met!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread