Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I would have thought that was illegal in the south (but what do I know about these modern and more libertarian times) ;)
Things have changed quite a bit down here, not all of it for the better ;)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I made me a little "grand on the run" style vlog driving around in my white beast (snow tiger) today. It was raining though and my car nearly got away from me cause it just wanted to step out under moderate throttle application. I will try to upload it tonight :) it was fun and I hope you guys / chix enjoy it as much as I did :)

Still wanna do my REO vlog this weekend :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Awesome russ it's about time we got a blog! I made one today too. Will be up tomorrow morning. Includes a hiking music thing :)

Huzzah! More Existentia??? Or more like Happy Wanderer? Maybe both? Yeah - Existentia's cover of Happy Wanderer. Now that would be epic.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Huzzah! More Existentia??? Or more like Happy Wanderer? Maybe both? Yeah - Existentia's cover of Happy Wanderer. Now that would be epic.
A little known band from down under...here's a teaser :)
20150817_181157.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
welll you can't hose down plush carpeting and leather. :)

True, but for the $35k-$55k price tag it isn't worth it for a tear up vehicle if you bought new. My brother used to have an older one he bought just to tear up. I wouldn't mind a used one though some day, but even for a used one here with 100k miles is selling for $16k. Not worth that either in my opinion haha.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
True, but for the $35k-$55k price tag it isn't worth it for a tear up vehicle if you bought new. My brother used to have an older one he bought just to tear up. I wouldn't mind a used one though some day, but even for a used one here with 100k miles is selling for $16k. Not worth that either in my opinion haha.

I used to go to some of the off road forums when I was into this stuff. quite frankly, I'd get a Toyota and have it customized a bit, hiked up, etc. Jeep for me has always been about brand name, those toyota trucks will give you your money's worth, and then some, IMHO.

Had a few jeeps myself. Was in the repair shop a lot.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Here it is just now with two of my grands :)
View attachment 481207
That oughta bring @filthy beast outta hiding :)

Haven't checked past this first post yet, weeded the 3 pages, but FWIW... I just heard from Drew this AM. He is up to his eyebrows big time busy with work, wife, grown kids and weekend camping, so at the end of the day all he has left is the steam to crawl into bed. When his life slows down he'll have computer time.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Haven't checked past this first post yet, weeded the 3 pages, but FWIW... I just heard from Drew this AM. He is up to his eyebrows big time busy with work, wife, grown kids and weekend camping, so at the end of the day all he has left is the steam to crawl into bed. When his life slows down he'll have computer time.
Thanks for the update :)

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread