Granny Apple recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
What I do when I find a flavor I like such as the TFA (the many apples or watermelons) but they're too weak to fit into my 10% limit is mix it with something stronger to increase the apple flavor but keep the spin you want.
Inawera Bahraini Apple Gold and Two Apples are good and strong.

FA is close to being strong enough for me but it's just an apple and not strong enough to boost TFA apples.

Funny, when I talk to the fruit breeders I'm asking them for the fruits that taste like the candy flavoring (to make wine, I need the flavor to stand up to being stripped of sugar).

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just now got out a little 10mL bottle of "Green Apple Super Concentrated Flavoring" that I got from somewhere. IIRC it was a "freebie", but I don't remember from where, and it's not on any of my receipts for my flavoring orders.

It has VZ in big letters on it, along with the recommended % of just 2.5%. Barely put any on my finger and tasted it, and WOW! Haven't tried it in an eliquid yet, but if it's anything like it tasted...it's definitely a tart green apple!

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
This has to be it, and I'm sure I didn't buy it. I don't spend $5.99 on any 10mL bottles of flavorings! Maybe I got it in a trade, or as a freebie from a purchase on the Classies...I don't know.

SC-Green Apple Super Concentrated Flavor
You don't need much, if shipping wan't crazy and there was no fade might be worth it.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
INW two apples is great but as it ages the skin takes over. Great for a snv apple.

It's withstands age for me. I've been on simple 2 recipe vaping for a while so everything else would get rare use with plenty of age.
I'm just getting back to flavor chasing hoping I can use the IWs to boost the TFA apples I've tried. So far it smells promising.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It's withstands age for me. I've been on simple 2 recipe vaping for a while so everything else would get rare use with plenty of age.
I'm just getting back to flavor chasing hoping I can use the IWs to boost the TFA apples I've tried. So far it smells promising.
The INW works well for me at 1% if I'm not going to be getting around to vaping the juice for a while. Holds its own long term.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I have been using TFA's Apple (Tart Granny Smith) in a caramel apple recipe, since I first began mixing, more than 4 years ago. It provides a good "green apple" flavor at 6%. The "tart" isn't particularly noticeable; but that could be due to the candied caramel aspect of the recipe. You could always bolster it with a bit of LA-Tart & Sour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread